Leon attacks Jeff

Jeff's POV

I am in the arena well out in the corridors while Matt and Lita are on a date and Trish is getting ready for a match against Candice Michelle. I turned a corner and I was met with Leon I rolled my eyes and turned around ready to walk away but he grabbed my shoulder and spun me around I glared at him.

Jeff: what the hell do you want?

Leon: you're the reason why Trish broke up with me

Jeff: actually it was your own fault if you didn't hurt her then she would still be with you but I am glad that she dumped you because she can do better than you.

Leon: she dumped me because she likes you more than she liked me

Jeff: we are friends for starters and second you need to leave her alone because if you hurt her I will hurt you twice as bad

Leon: oh I am so scared *sarcastic*

Jeff: I don't care if I "scare" you or not

Leon: if you get Trish to get back with me I will leave you alone

Jeff: no I won't help you get Trish to go back with you because she can do what she wants and if she wants to stay single let her and if she doesn't want to get back with you then you can't force her to go back with you.

Leon: I will make sure she gets back with me

Jeff: you can't force her

Leon: I can and I will

Jeff: like I told you if you hurt her I will hurt you twice as bad

Then Leon attacked me and I punched him he tried to attack me again but I shoved him away he glared at me.

Leon: you are dead Hardy

He took me off guard and we had a massive fight it lasted 5 minutes until he was on the ground holding his leg and stomach I smirked.

Jeff: leave us alone you weirdo and don't come near Trish or I will hurt you

Then I walked away I looked in a mirror and saw a cut on my lip and on my eyebrow but also one on under my left eye while I had a bruise under my right eye.

I decided to walk to mine and my brothers locker room.

Outside the Hardyz locker room

I walked inside and saw Matt but not the girls good when Matt looked up he was shocked and worried.

Matt: what the heck happened to you?

Jeff: Leon

Matt: what has he done?

I told Matt everything about Leon coming backstage and the argument we had then the fight he started.

Matt: we need to tell Trish

Jeff: no we can't

Matt: what?

Jeff: if you tell Trish she will go searching for Leon asking for answers and he will only hurt her to get to me again because he knows I care for her a lot since she is my best friend.

Matt: so what do you suggest we do?

Jeff: tell Lita

Matt: wouldn't she tell Trish?

Jeff: if you want Trish to know then let me tell her because it will be easier if I tell her and no one else because she might not believe anyone else.

Matt: what if me or Lita told her? Would she believe us?

Jeff: she might it depends

Matt: oh