Next Monday

Trish's POV

Me and Jeff are ready for our match against Victoria and Steven Richards anyway right now I am in my locker room brushing my hair I am already dressed and I heard a knock on the door.

Trish: come in!

I heard the door opened and the person walked in and behind me they placed their hands over my eyes and I smiled.

???: guess who

I giggled at the person because I instantly knew who it was.

Trish: nice to see you too Jeff

Jeff: *removes his hands from Trish's eyes and stands in front of her* you okay?

Trish: yeah I want to kick their ass for what they have done to me and you for the past few weeks

Jeff: I am with you on that 

Trish: *smiles* 

Jeff: you ready to do this match?

Trish: yup 

Jeff: let's go

He held his hand out for me and we both walked to the curtain holding hands and when we got to the curtain we saw Victoria and Richards already at the curtain they were too focused on the match that is about to happen. 

I let go of Jeff's hand and then I walked out from the curtain and pointed to the crowd with a smile they went wild.

Announcer: this mixed tag team match is set for one fall first making her way to the ring from Toronto Canada.....Trish Stratus!

I got into the ring and pointed to the crowd with a smile again and they went wild. 

Jeff walked out from the curtain and did his dance then he walked down the ramp the crowd went wild I looked around and saw loads of Jeff Hardy signs as well as mine.

Announcer: and her tag team partner from Cameron North Carolina weighing in at 225 pounds.... Jeff Hardy!

 I noticed Jeff get in the ring and then he jumped on a turnbuckle he did his symbol that he shares with his brother. 

Steven Richards and Victoria walked out from the curtain together. They look so focused that they didn't care about anyone else but themselves.

Announcer: and their opponents Steven Richards and Victoria!

They got in the ring they wanted to hit us we could tell but anyway me and Victoria got out of the ring while Jeff and Richards stayed in they were both circling each other.

(A/N- ignore the ambush on Trish and the attack on Jeff)

I got out of the ring and saw Jeff leaning against the barricade I walked to him and helped him we both walked up the ramp and when we got to the stage I stopped Jeff and he looked confused then he smiled I kissed him and then he pulled away and we both walked backstage.