Jeff and Trish's date

Trish's POV

I am in my hotel room on my own looking through my clothes when the door opened and closed I didn't have to turn around because I knew it was Lita because she jumped on her bed.

Lita: how are you doing?

Trish: not well

Lita: why what's wrong?

Trish: I can't find an outfit 

Lita: I will help you 

Trish: thanks Lita

Lita: I will search for an outfit while you get ready

I nodded and walked in the bathroom and took a shower when I came out I brushed my teeth and then I dried my hair when I heard Lita shout out she got my outfit ready and the door opened and Lita gave me the outfit I looked at it then I got changed into it when I was done I walked out and Lita smiled when she saw me.

*The outfit*

I left the bag on the bed and I smiled shyly.

Trish: how do I look?

Lita: amazing 

Trish: thanks for the help

Lita: no problem 

Then there was a knock on the door and I opened it and it was Jeff he smiled when he saw me I blushed he held his hand out for me to take I took it and we walked down to the lobby and out of the hotel Jeff took me to a motorbike I was confused.

Jeff: you look amazing by the way

Trish: *blushes* thank you, you look amazing yourself

Jeff: *smiles*

Jeff opened the door to his brothers' rental car I got in then he closed the door then he walked to his side and got in the drivers side then he drove off.

*After 35 minutes*

Jeff stopped and I couldn't tell where we were so he got out and I was about to get out but Jeff opened the door for me and he held his hand out for me to take and I did then he closed the door and we walked along this path.

Trish: where are we going?

Jeff: you'll see

We walked for another 5 minutes and when we stopped what I saw shocked me it was amazing. *Picture below*

 *Picture below*