Trish gets ambushed

Trish's POV

I am walking down the corridor on my own since Matt is with Jeff in their locker room and Lita is in a match against Mickie James I just arrived and I put my stuff in my locker room and I decided to take a walk. 

I walked past the lunch room I saw HBK, John Cena and Triple H I also saw some divas and they were Candice Michelle, Tori Wilson and Kelly Kelly I rolled my eyes they think they are popular and think their something. 

I walked inside grabbed myself a drink then left to carry on walking to the entrance of the arena I need some air.

*Outside the arena*

It was quiet and peaceful then I saw a boy that looked like Leon so I quickly ran back in the arena but I was met with a hard impact I saw it was a chair and the person who hit me with the chair was Victoria then she ran and dropped the chair my eyes closed then.

End of POV

Jeff's POV

Me and Matt are talking about anything then the door opened and in walked Lita she just had a match and she was tired.

Lita: where's Trish?

Matt: not here yet

Lita: strange

Jeff: what?

Lita: when I woke up this morning she was gone I thought she came here 

Matt: that is strange 

Lita: I'm gonna find her

Jeff: no you stay here because you're tired and besides I might know where she is.... if I am not back in 15 minutes then come look for me okay

Matt: okay 

I walked out of the room and went looking for Trish I wonder where she could be anyway I walked out of the arena and she wasn't there I then walked back inside and when I turned a corner in the arena I saw a blonde on the ground she had her head on a chair. 

I couldn't see the face since the person was facing the other way I slowly walked up to the blonde hoping it wasn't who I thought it was but I was wrong it was Trish. I went on my knees and took her head off the chair and shoved the chair away I held her close I also saw she had a bruise on her forehead and a cut on her lip. 

End of POV

Lita's POV

It's been 15 minutes since Jeff left so we went to find him I found him and he was holding someone I looked closely and it was Trish so I ran to him and he was upset then Matt arrived when he saw Jeff he tried to pull Jeff away from Trish but he wouldn't let her go. 

I took my phone out and rang an ambulance and after a while it arrives they help Trish in and Jeff instantly got in and they closed the doors and drove off I looked at Matt and he looked worried.

Lita: I'm going to the hospital

Matt: I'll take you

Lita: *nods*

Me and Matt got in his rental car and he drove to the hospital. 

End of POV

Jeff's POV

When the ambulance came to a stop we all got out I had to the tell the paramedic what happened well what I saw and they looked worried anyway right now I am in the waiting room when I heard the door open and close when I looked up it was Matt and Lita they sat by me.

Lita: what happened?

Jeff: I was looking for Trish as you know and when I found her she was on the ground with her head on a steel chair I ran to her side and kneeled by her I lifted her head and moved the chair away from her and then I held her close and that is where Lita came.

Lita: who would do that to her?

Jeff: I'm not sure but when I find out who did it.....

Matt: we know you will hurt them

Jeff: you're damn right I will and you won't stop me 

Lita: we know but if it was a diva I will sort her out

Then a doctor came up to us.

Doctor: are you three here for Miss Stratus?

Jeff: yes 

Doctor: she seems okay but the problem is that she is in a coma and she may of lost her memory 

Lita: all of it?

Doctor: I'm afraid to say that she has but....

Jeff: but? Will she get her memory back

Matt: Jeff calm down

Doctor: as I was saying she will get her memory over time 

Lita: that is good

Doctor: you may see her she is in room 532 

We followed the doctor to Trish's room.

*Outside Trish's hospital room*

Matt and Lita walked in but I stopped the doctor.

Doctor: what's wrong?

Jeff: how long do you think it will take for her to wake up?

Doctor: that is up to her 

Jeff: can I stay with her until she does 

Doctor: are you a relation to her or something?

Jeff: I'm her boyfriend and I don't want to leave her side

Doctor: okay you can say but you could just say you were best friends

Jeff: okay we are really close best friends

Doctor: okay you can stay 

Jeff: thank you

He walked off and I walked in the room Lita and Matt looked at me and I sat by Trish's side. My heart broke when I saw Trish she doesn't deserve this she is a sweet girl and someone wants to hurt her.

Matt: this is heartbreaking

Lita: it is 

Matt: but who would hurt Trish everyone loves her 

Lita: true but it has to be someone who is close to Leon or it could be someone who wants her title 

Matt: or someone from her past

Lita: no it won't 

Jeff: what do you mean?

Lita: when we were young everyone was friends with her

Matt: oh 

Lita: so it must be someone from the WWE locker room or someone who is close to Leon and since he wants Trish back he might be hiring someone to get to her.

Jeff: if it was him I will hurt him bad

Matt: we know 

When it got late the doctor told us to go well he told Matt and Lita they were confused on why he didn't tell me to go he told them that I asked if I could stay till she wakes up and he didn't mind.

They walked out of the room and I closed the door and closed the curtains I sat back down on the chair that is close to her bed and I rested my hand on hers.

Jeff: Trish I hope you wake up soon 

It got late so I removed my hand off hers and fell asleep.

End of POV