Trish vs Victoria

Trish's POV

I have a match against Victoria it isn't a title match so I am fine anyway I am getting ready for my match I felt someone place their hands over my eyes I giggled and smiled.

Trish: hello to you to Jeff

Jeff: *removes his hands from Trish's eyes* I want to wish you luck in your match

Trish: thanks Jeff  

Jeff: if anything happens I will be down to that ring 

Trish: you're sweet

Jeff: if a diva attacks you Lita will run straight to the ring with me 

Trish: you're sweet

Jeff: anything for you 

We talked until there was a knock on the door.

Trish: come in!

The door opened and it was Coach.

Coach: Trish your match is next so go to the curtain

Trish: okay thanks 

He walked away and I kissed Jeff's cheek and he smiled.

Jeff: I'll stay in here

Trish: okay 

Jeff: good luck

I smiled at him and I walked out from the room and headed to the curtain.

*At the curtain*

I got to the curtain and I saw Victoria is there already she looked focused so she didn't know I was there thank god. 

Victoria walked out from the curtain and did whatever I am too focused on this match because knowing Victoria she will get someone to attack me or do something to cheat and I will get hurt.

Announcer: this match is set for one fall first making her way to the ring....Victoria!

I walked out from the curtain and pointed to the crowd with a smile.

Announcer: and her opponent from Toronto Canada she is the women's champion.....Trish Stratus!

I got in the ring and pointed to the crowd again and then stood in front of Victoria then the bell rang and we started.

End of POV

Jeff's POV

I was watching Trish's match just in case because lately Steven Richards has been around Victoria I swear they are a thing but anyway I heard Lita walk in the room she saw me and sat by me.

Lita: has she gone in her match already?

Jeff: she went in her match 5 minutes ago

Lita: oh 

Jeff: where have you been anyway?

Lita: with your brother

Jeff: ah 

We watched her match and so far she is winning she hit Victoria with a Stratusfaction she then went for the pin but Victoria kicked out she looked frustrated.

Lita: Trish does not look happy

I watched as Trish threw Victoria in a turnbuckle and then she gave Victoria a Stratusphere and went for the pin as the ref was going down for the 3 Trish got pulled off Victoria.