Trish leaves the hospital

Trish's POV

I woke up with my arm over someone and I saw it was Jeff I smiled he is so sweet to me any girl would be lucky to have him but I bet he has a girlfriend if he does then she is a lucky girl anyway Jeff opened his eyes and saw me looking at him I blushed lightly. 

Then the door opened and in walked Lita she smiled.

Lita: hey 

Jeff: hey where's Matt?

Lita: signing Trish out

Jeff: okay

Jeff left the room and Lita closed the door because I asked her to.

Lita: what's wrong?

Trish: I want to ask a question about Jeff

Lita: what about him?

Trish: does he have a girlfriend?

Lita: no why do you ask?

Trish: I was curious 

Lita: do you like him?

Trish: I don't know but when I am with him he makes me feel safe and that when I am with him I can be myself.

Lita: you have a crush on your best friend

Trish: but I can't remember anything me and him did 

Lita: that is why me and Matt came in different cars so that Jeff can take you places that you two have been to so me and Matt will be in my car while Jeff will take you in his and his brother's car.

Trish: it is sweet of him

Lita: he always makes sure that you are safe and happy

Trish: were we a couple? He sounds like he was

Lita: no you two are best friends but you did act like a couple people would ask you if you were a couple and you would say no just close friends.

Trish: oh 

Then the door opened and in walked the Hardy Boyz they smiled and we walked out of the room me and Jeff in Lita's rental car while Matt and Lita in Matt's rental car.

End of POV

Jeff's POV

I walked out of Trish's hospital room and I went to find Matt and once I did he saw me and he looked confused.

Matt: I thought you would be with Trish

Jeff: I want to tell you something

Matt: what would that be?

I told my brother what happened last night when Trish told me she was scared so she asked me to lay down next to her and how I kissed her forehead while she was asleep.

Matt: you've got it bad Jeffro

Jeff: well I can't tell her that I like her a lot because she has lost her memory and we don't know how long it will take till she gets her memory back.

Matt: I know Jeff but you will have to wait I promise it will be worth it

Jeff: but what if she doesn't feel the same

Matt: we will sort all that out when she has her memory back

Jeff: okay

Matt: and since you want to show Trish the places you two have been to jog her memory....

Jeff: yeah

Matt: Lita told me it would be a good idea for you to show Trish the places you have been so we talked about it and Lita brought her car so I will be in Lita's car with Lita while you will take Trish to the places you have been with her.