June 18, 1940

The room he sat in was dark and smelt oddly like strawberries. As he came to, Captain Rogers knew he was not in this room alone. He figured the other person was female due to the strange smell. 

He could feel her eyes on him, watching every move he made, the only problem was he couldn't see her. He didn't know where she was standing the only thing he knew was her piercing gaze. 

"A pretty boy such as yourself shouldn't be stressing over the uncontrollable." She finally spoke, all of Steve's senses were back and in place. He was finally able to find where she was, which was in the right corner to from where he was facing. 

"Who are you? Another one of Ivan's minions sent to do his dirty work? If so I can guarantee that you won't beat me." His voice sharp and she could tell he was going to be a little hard to break but she could do it. 

"How do you know I am here for information?" She asked footsteps filled the room and he felt her presence come closer to her. 

"Ivan wouldn't have handed me over for anything else." He spoke roughly, and dry. "I am too valuable he thinks I know something." 

"Do you?" She asked, somehow the voice was now coming from behind him. He could feel her cold breath on his neck. 

"Depends on who is asking." He answered making no move to show intimidation. She put her hands on his shoulder causing a shiver to travel down his spine. He almost felt like just by touching him she was getting all the secrets she needed. 

"What if I was the one asking? What would you say to that." Her voice was almost unforgettable once you hear it. Her words ring in your mind causing a distraction, she knows what she is doing. 

"I would say nothing. You are nothing to me so I won't say a word," He answered. "Ivan shouldn' have sent one of his minions. You won't break me." 

"I am not Ivan's minion." She answered, her hands slowly driving down his shoulders. Steve felt tense when her fingers glazed over the skin showing from his ripped shirt. "I am his daughter." 

"Ivan sent his daughter in? He must be getting desperate." Of course, she was his daughter, Ivan was many things cunning was one of them. Steve saw the game he was playing. "Where the hell am I anyway? Where is Ivan." 

"My father is long gone, I don't know he dropped us off here and left," She answered nonchalantly. Her fingers drawing figures over his skin causing him to breathe out a cold breath. 

"He left us alone?" He asked. Steve almost felt himself perk up if she was the only one here escaping would be easy, however, he also knew if Ivan trusted her to watch him she was capable of a lot. She was his daughter after all. 

"Don't get your hopes up lover boy," She said, her voice poisoning his ears. "I have eyes everywhere, besides when we are alone of course," She wasn't giving him anything, and as much as he tried to fight the restraints on his hands nothing was working. "I wouldn't do that anymore, you are starting to anger me. Are you trying to leave me?" 

"why are you doing Ivan's dirty work." He asked, her hands coming around his side. Her face was still too consumed by darkness for him to make out his traits. She stood in front of him now, her hands still wondering on their own. 

"It doesn't have to be dirty," She leaned in real close to him to whisper in his ear. "But it can if that's what you want." 

"Is that what you want?" He asked he stopped trying to release his hands due to a fail attempt. He was no just focusing on her, trying to find a source of weakness but she was not letting up any.