Epilogue

1 year later

Allan carefully placed a huge bouquet of flowers on each of their headstones. He took a deep breath and wiped his eyes. "I'm proud of you, Al. Alam ko naging mahirap ang lahat ng nangyari sayo, pero closure na din toh para sayo. You can finally let them go now. They can finally be at peace," Vicky said as she rubbed Allan's back. Patrick patted Allan's shoulder to show some support. "Everything happens for a reason, Vicks. Kahit lahat ng masasaklap na nangyari satin. I believe He has a reason for it. Ang tagal kong iniwasan pumunta dito. Masakit pa din kasi. Hindi ko pa kaya noon. Pero ngayon nag-patawad nako. Naiintindihan ko na kung bakit nangyari lahat ng nangyari. Kahit sobrang nasaktan ako, mahal na mahal ko pa rin sila. Sabay ko na silang pinapakawalan. Hinahayaan ko na silang mamayapa. Sana masaya na sila kung asan man sila. Humihingi pa din ako ng tawad dahil nanaig yung sakit, yung galit, yung puot at yung tampo dito sa puso ko, pero I'm letting all of those go now. I'm allowing them both to be happy where they are. Sana mag-kasama sila ngayon. Sana masaya na sila kung nasan man sila," Allan said as he wiped his eyes. Vicky took a deep breath. "Alam mo kung nasan man sila ngayon, I bet they're proud of you. They're proud of the man that you've become. Maraming binato sayo, yet you've chosen to hold on to your faith. You've chosen to remain positive and encouraging. Kahit mahirap, you always try na pagaanin yung situasyon for those around you. You try to see the good in every situation you face. Si Alfred ka man o si Allan, yun ang hindi nag-bago sayo. May paninindigan ka. May faith. That's why I know both of them are looking down on you ng sobra sobrang proud sayo," Vicky said as she swallowed. Allan nodded. He looked back at Vicky who was standing just a few feet away behind him. He gave her a smile. "Vicks, Rick, salamat. Salamat kasi hanggang ngayon andito pa rin kayo naka-suporta. You have no idea how much that means to me," Allan said as he took a deep breath. "Pamilya na tayo noon pa lang naging kayo ni Star nung mga teenager pa tayo. And kahit nalayo ka samin, nabalik naman kaagad tayo sa pagiging pamilya the moment you came back into our lives. I could not ask for a better man for my best friend and I could not ask for a better father para sa anak anakan ko, for Twinkle," she said which made Allan tear up even more. "Talagang mahal na mahal ko yung mag-ina kong yun, Vicks," he said as he wiped his face. "At mahal na mahal ka din nila. Mahal na mahal," Vicky reassured him. He wiped his tears again as he watched the headstones in front of him. Tears continued to pour down his face.

After a short while, a crowd of voices made Allan, Vicky and Patrick look at the direction where they were coming from. "Grabe, pinalakad nyo yung buntis ng ganun kalayo, napaka-gentleman ninyo," Millie said as she rubbed her now four-month old pregnant belly. "Sorry babe, I was about to bring the car, but Rigel here said the restroom was not that far," Jackson said defensively. "Ako kaya nag-suggest to bring the car!" Rigel also said defensively as Jackson laughed. "Oh eh tama na. Ang importante hindi naka-ihi tong preggy baby natin sa salawal nya. Diba Millie?" Star said as she smiled at her. She walked alongside Millie as she held her hand. "Naku, muntikan na ate Star! Kurotin ko mga singit nyo eh," Millie threatened Jackson and Rigel. "Napaka-init ng ulo ng preggy Bubbles ko," Twinkle said as she hugged Millie. "Away nila ako Shine eh. Cementerio kaya toh, obvious naman ang layo ng restroom," Millie said as Star and Twinkle laughed. All five of them made their way towards Allan, Vicky and Patrick. Allan smiled as he saw them coming towards them. He opened his arms to hug Star and Twinkle, but Millie was the one who ended up in his embrace. Everyone laughed as Millie told on the boys. "Tito Al, ang haba ng nilakad namin, muntik nako maka-ihi. Hindi happy si baby Bubbles sa tiyan ko," Millie said as she pretended to cry. Everyone laughed as Millie let go of Allan. He shook his head and smiled at all of them. Then Star and Twinkle gave him a hug. "Okay ka lang, mahal?" Star asked as she held his face. "Okay na, mahal," he said as he smiled at his fiancé. "Salamat sa pag-sama nyo sakin dito. I needed to do this before our wedding. Nakapag-paalam nako kanila mama't papa. We can all move on now," he said as he swallowed. Star gave him a kiss on the lips. Twinkle smiled at her parents. "Proud of you, dad," Twinkle said as she hugged her father. "Thank you, anak. Salamat sumama ka. I know how you get when you travel by plane," he said as he gave her a kiss on the temple. "Sus, wala yun dad. Isang suka lang katapat nyan. Tanggal hilo na din kahit papano. Tsaka kelangan ko na din masanay. Magta-travel travel na tayo, dapat masanay na talaga ako," Twinkle said as she bobbed her eyebrows up and down. Allan and Star laughed at their daughter. "Let's go?" Allan said to all of them as he put his arms around Star and Twinkle. "Bye 'pa. Bye 'ma," He said to his parents' headstones. "Bye po lolo, bye po lola," Twinkle said as she waved at their headstones, too. Then they turned around and began to walk away. The mother and daughter hugged Allan as all of them walked towards their car, ready to start their first vacation day in California.