Chapter 3- The Move

Unfortunately the mattress store was already closed. We stopped by my favorite of all places WALMART! Yes a rich bitch loves Walmart. We went shade and curtain shopping. There are so many windows in that house in shades alone I would be spending almost $1000 plus double that in curtains. I bought some dishes and a small load of groceries, as well as a quilt and Queen sized air mattress, along with a few other not so important but important things including a really cute blue bathing suit.

      With it being so late all the other stores were closed. We went back to the house and unpacked my car. I asked Julian to fill up the cabinets, While I hung up my clothes. After that I placed the mattress in the corner and went downstairs to help Julian with the shades and curtains. After we finished hanging up all the curtains I made dinner for Julian and I.

          "Are you staying the night?" I asked Julian pointing to the clock.

     He shakes his head "I don't want to intrude" He says and hands me my car keys.

          "Seriously?" I look at him and started laughing "You spent all day helping me get this place and 3 hours later the house is almost complete all that it's missing is the furniture. I don't think you can intrude at this point. Plus how are you going to get home?"

     His eyebrows raised. "Ready?"

          "For what" I asked confused.

          "The rest of the tour" He said throwing his hands up and spinning.

     I laughed,"not quite let me finish dinner first." I said throwing a noodle at him.

     Fifteen minutes later dinner is done and Julian is in the shower. I serve the two plates and place them in the oven. I made sure the stove was off and went to the bathroom door. I knock on the door and call out "Hey Jul, dinner is done i'm going to go shower." "Okay i'll be out in five." He called back. I walked upstairs and grabbed my new swimsuit a towel, and my new toiletries. I take a quick shower and put on my new blue swimsuit and a black mesh dress over it, to hide the scars. I let loose my hair which was now a few inches shorter and Golden Blonde. I head back downstairs and into the kitchen where I see Julian in swim shorts. "I guess we had the same idea I said laughing." I grabbed both Plates and sat it on the Island. "Um. I didn't think this through." I said laughing. I walked to the fridge and got out two bottles of water.

     Five minutes later we are walking side-by-side down to the beach. We picked a spot to sit down and continued our conversation.

     A few minutes passed and Julian smirked. He stood up and helped me up. "Where are we going?" I asked.

          "A walk on the beach" He said nodding towards the water, extending his hand to help me up. We were in the middle of the conversation when Julian picks me up, throwing me over his back and flings me into the water. When I emerge he is no longer standing where he once was. I look all around for him in a frantic state of panic when all of a sudden he emerges mere inches away from me "BOO!" he screams causing me to shriek. I splash him "You asshole" I said slapping his rock hard chest to which he laughs. Which pissed me of more. I make an attempt of swimming away but he stopped me and started tickling me. We laughed and played for a few hours.

     I dove under the water and swam farther away from him. When I emerged he was a good distance away. "Imma get you" He laughed diving into the water.

          "Catch me if u can" I teased about to dive when he emerges grabbing me by my waist startling me causing me to fall into him. We stop and stay there like that for a moment looking at each other our faces only inches apart. He leans in but stops all sudden movements as his face pales.

          "What are you doing here?"