Chapter two- The hunt

It's currently 8 o'clock, I get out of bed and follow my morning routine. With limited supplies I towel dry my hair and tie it into a high ponytail. I get dressed and head to my car. I put my bag in the backseat and pull out my list. I decide what to do first and figured it would be best to start with the car and phone.

     I drive farther into town and stop by a car dealership. I trade in my black Porsche for a maroon colored one. After filling out the necessary paperwork and head to the DMV to transfer my licence and registrar my car. Next I drive to the mall and buy myself a new phone. I decided I should buy some new clothes while I was here. $2500 I leave the mall with more bags then I can carry.

     Next up is House shopping. I drive to a local real estate office and give them my information and explain I need a house for like yesterday. The lady appoints me a real estate agent named Judeth and says that she can not help me till 2 o'clock today. I look at the time and notice I still have about an hour and a half. I tell her that is fine and gave her my information. With an hour and a half to kill I head out to eat something realizing I hadn't eaten anything in over 24 hours.

     I head to a small diner in the middle of town. I sit in the booth all the way in the back. A tall young man with a chiseled jaw, bright brown eyes and luscious brown hair poking out from under his hat comes up to me.

         "Hi, there Miss. My name is Julian and I'll be your waiter for the day, here is a menu may I interest you in a drink?" He said smiling.

         "Hi, can I have a small Dr. pepper, and a small order of onion rings please?" I ask politely.

     The waiter shakes his head, "Coming right up" and with that he disappears. About 2 minutes later he comes back with my order.

         " Thank you Julian" I say with a small smile.

         "Is there anything else I can get for you?" He asks

     I shake my head no "No I am all set thank you."

          "You are welcome" He smiles and walks away.

     After I finish eating Julian appears once more.

          "Are you all set?"

          "Yes. I am, thank you,"

     He cleans up my trays and says

        " I have not seen you around here, are you new to town?"

         "I just moved here last night"

          " Cool"

          "Yeah. How long have you been working here?"

          " My Granddad owns the place, I pretty much grew up here"

          " That must of been fun"

          "At times"

     I gesture to the seat in front of me "please sit." He sat down and we talked and laughed and before I knew hours has past by. We were interrupted by the ringing of my phone. It was Judeth, the real estate lady.

        "Excuse me. I have to take this, sorry." I say getting up to take the call.

         "It's okay, I should be getting back to work anyway." He says getting up.

         " Wait, I didn't pay for the food." I said scrambling for my wallet

         "On the house" He shrugged. I thanked him and took the call.

     After I hung up with Judeth I head back into the diner and ordered a Milkshake to go. Julian laughs. "Everything okay? You look frustrated." I sighed "Yeah, that was the real estate lady, she said she won't be able to help me today. After I waited all day for her." I roll my eyes. "I am probably just going to drive around town and house shop that way." I shrugged. "My shift ends in about an hour I can help if you would like?" Julian offers. "Oh that's alright, I don't want to trouble you." I politely decline. "Don't worry. I insist. I know some pretty nice places for not alot of money." He replies. "Okay. Sure."

                                                ~~~ A few hours later 15 houses later ~~~

          "That house wasn't to bad" I said

          "It was extremely overpriced.

          "I can get a job and pay it off, It would have been fine, Plus I am the one thats going to be living in it." I say just the slightest bit annoyed.

          "Hey, I'm just trying to help, If you don't like this final house then we can give that guy a call. Okay?" He says calmly.

     I sigh. "Fine."

                                                          ~~~fifteen minutes later~~~

     Julian pulls into a roundabout and shuts off my car. Just like at every other house he would come around the other side and open the door for me. The house looks huge. Right off the bat the greenery is beautiful. We head up white stairs to a glass door.

     He opens the door for me and my breath is taken away at the sight before me. The beautiful glass chandelier in the center of the room in between Two cascading staircases. I noticed the beautiful expensive hardwood floor and remove my heels before entering. He closes the door behind us, "Follow me" he says smiling at my reaction. He takes me around the stairwell into the kitchen.

    The kitchen is huge it's counter tops are a beautiful white and blue marbled color. There is an Island with hidden shelves. The view from the kitchen/dining room door is breathtaking. The house is on the beach.

     We walk into the living room, it's all window from wall to wall , looping around back to the front of the house from around the left staircase we walk across to the right staircase and walk past it to where there is a small guest bathroom. The bathroom is made of white and stone colored tiles with a floor shower.

     We exit through the second door and end up back into the kitchen. We leave through the center of the stairs and head upstairs down the left side was two bedrooms and another guest bedroom, a bathroom and a play area for kids. Down the Right side was the master bedroom with an en suite bathroom, the study. I head into the master bedroom and walk out onto the deck there is a hot tub and a lounge chair to one side and on the other a small table with sofa chairs on either side of it. I sat in one of the chairs and Julian sat in the other. 

          "I can see myself living here, its beautiful" I said laughing

          "See wasn't this worth the wait" He said lightly shoving my arm. We both laughed.

          "Thank you for helping me today. I really appreciate it." I said turning to Julian.

     His smile never leaving his face "Don't sweat it. It's getting late and you have not seen the best part, plus we have to put in an offer and buy a few necessities before you move in."

          "There's more?" I asked astonished

          "You haven't seen the beach" he said laughing.

          "You can show me it later, lets go get me this house and shop" I said clapping my hands together, and with that we were off.