Chapter seven- Oh Boy

It's been a week since I seen Julian. I've been avoiding him ever since that night. He has tried calling me, he's even texted me to apologize many times but the thing is I just don't know what to do. I have thought about it and I don't know if I am mad that he kissed me or not. I just have terrible luck with men and I still can't forget about that first night living here and I just really wish that he didn't kiss me but at the same time I want him to do it again.

    "Miss. Would you like another shot?" The bartender asked. I've been sitting in this bar thinking about life. I nod. The bartender places my drink on the table to which I down. He rings a bell and starts screaming "WOOOOOOOOOO! EVERYONE GIVE IT UP TO THIS YOUNG LADY FOR BEATING OUR RECORD OF MOST SHOTS DOWNED WITHOUT THROWING UP!" Everyone started cheering and clapping. I smiled and got ready to leave. I step outside for some fresh air and decide to call Julian.

    As usual he answers on the first ring, "Hello? Its 2 in the morning. What's that loud noise? Are you okay? Thank you for calling me back and I am really..." 

"Jul stop, First I'm okay a little wasted, second i'm at the night club around the block from my house I'm heading home now, Meet me there to talk." I said and hung up the phone.

    It will take him about half an hour to get to my place, and it takes me five minutes, so I had 25 minutes to kill. I head back into the bar and ask for 5 bottles of water. I carefully drink the first bottle so that I would not throw up. Then I downed the other four and waited a minute. Feeling sober enough to drive again I head back outside. I walk up to my car and as I'm fishing for my keys someone walks up behind me and places a cloth around my mouth, I try to scream but everything goes black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note:

im so excited for next chapter!!!!!