Chapter 4- Diner boy

"What are you doing here" Julian pushes me behind him defensively.

     There is an older looking man standing on the shore with his arms crossed. I can not make out his features since there isn't much light. Completely disregarding his question the older man says "We need to talk." and with that he walks off.

          "Is everything okay?" I whispered, "Who was that?"

     Julian tenses and heads back to shore leaving me there alone and confused. He walks over to where the man was standing far enough where I couldn't hear them. I get out of the water and grab my towel wrapping myself to keep warm and head towards Julian.

          "I don't care, Russel, The deal is off." I hear Julian say. I freeze and try to listen for more but Russel looks at me and says "No one like a Nosy Whore."

          "That".... Julian starts but I cut him off. "Excuse me? What did you just call me? You don't know who you are messing with I am not a whore, and second I was not being nosy I came over to tell Julian I was heading inside to give ya your privacy." I say stalking closer to him till I am face to face with him. "Learn how to respect a female. You don't know me to be calling me such a disgusting name. You may be pissed off, but you respect me, understood?" I said poking him in his chest.

     He removes my finger from his chest and says "No. You don't know who you are messing with." He says using my arm to spin me around so I was in a chock hole. I chuckled grabbing hold of his arm around my neck, I kicked him hard in the knee bending over so his body would roll over mine onto the floor, I twisted his arm and place my foot on his throat and said "Try me." Both him and Julian was shocked. "I'm sorry" The guy said. I let him up and looked at Julian. "I'm going home." I said in a flat tone and walked off.

     Once I get home I lock the doors and head upstairs. I change out of my wet clothes into my nightgown and lay in bed. I rethink tonight's events and mentally scold myself for allowing a complete stranger into my life like that after what happened last time. How could I be so stupid? I shake the thought and close my eyes.

                                                 *******************************************

          "You stupid whore, You could have ruined it all!" He said grabbing me by my hair. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't end you right now?" He threatened holding a knife to my throat.

          "I'm sorry" I weeped

          "Sorry? You're sorry? You could have ruined everything and you have to say for yourself is your sorry? You worthless piece of shit." He screamed slapping me across the face. "Go to hell." he said punching me in my stomach.

     I toppled over crying and breathless. "Please" I begged "Don't hurt us."

     His eyes widened. "What do you mean us?" He said lifting me up and pinning me against the wall with his body. He smirked. "What us?" He said stabbing me in the side.

         "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

                                         ******************************************************

          "NOOOOOO!" I woke up screaming, covered in sweat. I instinctively check my side. No blood. Just a scar. I check my phone, to see it's currently 2 am. I sigh and get up out of bed. I head downstairs for a glass of water, as I am heading back to bed a loud banging at the door causes me to jump and drop my glass. "Oh No!"