Chapter Fifteen- Security Guards and Security blankets.

The next morning I wake up with a massive headache. I roll around feel someone in my bed. I pull the covers off of him and find that its Austin. I look under the covers and I am greeting with a massive surprise. HELLOOO LOOK AT ME I'M WILLY WANKA WANT SOME CHOCOLATE!

I quickly put the covers back down and try to recall last night's events. I can't remember anything past the fifth bottle of wine. I slid out of bed taking the thin sheet I am covered with and heading to the bathroom. I hop in the shower and let the hot water soothe me. This week can't get any worse. I finish showering and head back into my room I look over at my bed to see if Austin was still there, but he wasn't the bed was empty. I quickly got dressed and head downstairs. Still no sign of Austin. I walk into my kitchen and hear the shower start to run. I sigh and decide to make breakfast. About half an hour later breakfast is done and we are both sitting at the table across from each other awkwardness heavy in the air. We make eye contact for a minute then both look down. "Did we??" We both say at the same time.

I look up at him and laugh. "Oh god, I am sorry. I shouldn't be laughing but if I don't I will cry. You are telling me we don't know if we hooked up, I am married to Russell, Julian played me, and through all of this, Justin is still out there trying to kill me....." I ramble gasping at my slip up. Austin's head shoots up. "What? Who is Justin and why is he trying to kill you?" He asks. I shake my head. "Forget I said anything." I get up and place my plate in the sink not wanting to eat anymore. I turned around to find Austin staring at me. "Is he the one who gave you those scars?" He asked looking away from me. My eyes widen and I choke on my words. "If you saw them then we must have hooked up," I say shaking my head. He sighs. "Yes we did, I am sorry Ember," he says walking closer to me.

I shake my head and start heading towards the door but he grabs my arm. I flinch and he lets go "I'm sorry, I am not going to hurt you."

I start sobbing and he pulls me into his chest. "Shh, it's okay. You can trust me. Tell me what is wrong" He tries to comfort me but only makes me cry more. He picks me up and takes me to the couch placing me on his lap and rocking me back and forth like a baby telling me everything will be alright. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

I know this chapter is short but it is sort of a filler chapter because the next chapter is going to get juicy.

I hope you guys are enjoying this book as much as I am writing it. Please vote and comment, I would love to hear your thoughts about the book.

Love you guy!!!!