C H A P T E R N I N E

009

009

HANA SAT SILENTLY IN Jungkooks's car. They had ate and even gotten desert. It was late, and being the gentlemen he is, he decided to drop Hana off at the bakery.

Jungkook first dropped off Taehyung, leaving the pair in the deadly silence. Jungkook put on his radio and connected his phone to the bluetooth.

He played the first song on his play-list, which so happened to be look at me by a korean singer called George. Hana absoloutly loved this song, but tried to keep a straight face.

Jungkook began to hum along. His voice was deep and melodic. Hana began to feel calm, as she slumped her shoulders back and leaned against her seat. She turned her head towards the window. Slowly, her eyes closed to the sound of Jungkook's beautiful cover.

'Hana' he said, shaking her arm a little. 'We're here.'

Hana opened her eyes, as she realised that she was outside of her so-called habitat. She turned her head towards Jungkook, and gave him a small smile.

'Thank you' she said as her fingers reached the handle of the door.

'Wait' Jungkook said quickly.' Erm, I thought it would be best if had your number, seeing as though we're friends.'

Friends.

Hana had never felt so eager. The fact that Jungkook disliked her at first, was now asking, actually telling her that they were friends.

After so many years of distress and depression, an emotion she longed for started to show. Oh how she missed it, and it was all thanks to jungkook's small yet effective words.

Hana fiddled with her phone before handing it over to Jungkook for him to copy down his number. After he was done, he gave her back her phone and mumbled a small thanks.

After she left, Jungkook mentally gave himself a tap on the back. No matter what, he was going to be there for her. She was so familier, familier in the sense that whatever she does, he did.

He had done the same. Kept to himself, avoiding any sense of conversation. He always dispised others, he feels so bad, but he even hated Taehyung at first.

He remebered when he lashed out on him. He thought Taehyung would leave and think he was weird, but that never happened.
Taehyung stayed, and held him in his arms while Jungkook cried.

And Jungkook will forver be grateful for Taehyung, thats why he though he should be the hero in this story, to be Hana's hero.

Because in the end, thats all we need. Someone who will be there when we're happy aswell as sad. Someone who could share our happiness and sadness.

~~~~~

'Here' Jungkook passed a cup of coffee along with a chocolate-covered croissant to Hana. He gave her a genuine, calm smile. Hana couldn't help but feel weird.

Not in a bad way, just she needed time to get used this. She bowed her head and took the offerings from him.

'So, there is this old park at the edge of town and it has a picnic area, so i was thinking, why don't we go there for lunch.'

Hana looked up at Jungkook. 'Just us?' Shoot. She wasn't meant to say that out loud. Jungkook saw the nervous look in her eyes so he quickly shook his head.

'No, I was thinking we could invite Taehyung aswell. It wouldn't be fun without him.'

'Invite me where?' As if on cue, Taehyung appeared literally out of no where and Hana began to think if he was actually a fairy pretending to be human.

Jungkook explained and they planned to go on saturday, just the three of them. Taehyung then nodded his head amd began to drink his coke.

He suddenly choked, allowing the drink to spit from his nose. Both Junkook and Hana bursted out laughing. Hana herself was quite shocked that after so long she could hear her own laugh again.

Taehyung began to scold the two, but ended breaking out into a fit of chuckles himself. Hana looked at the scene of both boys laughing so hard and smiled.

Maybe fate was on her side. Maybe it forgive her for what she had done and gifted her two friends.

Even if it wasn't going to be for long. Hana felt grateful. She might have actually found what she had been looking for.

Her happiness.