C H A P T E R F I F T E E N

015

015

'PLEASE STOP WORRIYING, I know Jungkook, he wouldn't do anything stupid.' Taehyung said as he tried to reassure Hana.

It had been three days and neither of them had heard anything from Jungkook. Hana had been worrying so much, which at this very moment, wasn't good for her health.

She had neither been eating nor getting the right amount of sleep. Every now and then she'd glance at her phone, hoping for a reply. She had texted him and called countless times. But he neither texted her back or picked up her call.

Hana's heart ached. The one feeling she hadnt felt in so long. The one feeling she dreaded. But no matter what, this would always be her prison. She could never escape.

Was Jungkook in danger?

Was he not well?

Was he hurt?

So many judgements clouded her head as she continued to ignore Taehyungs attemps to reassure her. She knew deep down that he was worried aswell. That he knew something wrong had happened. But he didn't want to say as he knew she needed more reassuring then himself.

Hana looked at her phone yet again. No message. No phonecall. Her eyes traced the time. Slowly, looking at the date.

April 2nd.

Why was it so familiar? Why did it cause her heart to break? Why did it look like it was reminding her of something.

It was that day.

Hana's eyes widened slightly. It had been exactly two year since that day. God knows how the time had flew. Slowly, guilt overpowered her.

How could she forget?

Forget such an important event.

An event that changed her life all together. Hana immediatly stood up, grabbing her jacket in the process. She began to walk out of the cafe.

'Hana! Where are you going?' Taehyung called out.

Hana looked back before raising her hand. 'I'm sorry taehyung-ah. I need to go somewhere.' She said as she rushed out, not allowing him to give an answer. She unlocked Jungkooks car before driving off.

~~~~~

'I'm so sorry. I don't know how I forgot. I guess I had someone in my life who needed my attention at the moment. Its not that you don't, but he means so much to me.' She smiled as she looked down, placing the flowers on the ground in front of whom she was talking to.

'You know, I'm finally moving on. All because of him. He helped me realise that i should focus on the people that are here, that are here with me. I feel so bad. He was here when i needed him, he let me use him for comfort, but at this moment i don't know where he is, what he's doing. And you know what, I'm so, so scared.' A tear left her eye.