C H A P T E R T W E N T Y

020

020

"DO YOU THINK THE KIDS WILL like these?' Hana said as she picked up a packet of chocolate bread.

Jungkook sniggerd.

'Trust me, they love anything sweet.'

Hana then picked two more packets and placed them in the trolley. The pair were getting ready to visit the orphinage and thought it would be a nice idea to surprise the children with some sweet treats.

'Oh and these.' Jungkook said rushing to where the refrigeratos were, picking up a tray of banana milk.

'Come on, we better check out before we decide to buy the whole store.' Hana said chuckling.

~~~

'Hyungggggg!!!' Hyun rushed to the elder, hugging his legs while his head rest on his lower abdomen.

'I missed you.'

Jungkook ruffled his hair, giving him a pretty smile.

'I missed you too kiddo.'

'Oh and you bought the pretty noona.' He said bowing like a prince.

Hana blushed before smiling at him.

'Well come on, everyones inside the art room.' He said enlacing his fingers with each of their hands leading the way.

God he reminded her so much of her brother. 

As soon as they entered the room, the kids came rushing out of their seats, eager to meet the two. It had been a while since they last visited, so everyone was excited. Mrs Lee walked to the two, giving them both a sweet hug. 

'Its nice to see the two of you, the kids were literally just talking about your artwork, Jungkook.'

Jungkook gave a sheepish smile. 'Its not that good' he said humbly.

'Oh stop being like that, you could literally draw a line and turn it into a masterpiece,' the elder said with an eyebrow raised.

'Don't you think Hana dear?'

Hana bit her lip out of habit. 'Actually, i didn't even know he could draw, he always like's hiding his talents from me' she said, almost emphasising the last part.

Jungkook leaned on one leg, looking over at her small frame.

Its not like i dont want to, there's just never anytime to talk about me.