C H A P T E R F O U R

004

004

'OKAY, THATS EVERYTHING'. Jungkook said, after showing Hana around the place.

'Do you know where everything is now?' He questioned her. Hana nodded, as she kept her gaze down on the ground.

'Where's the sugar?'

She was surprised at the sudden question, eyes hawking the room they were in as she tried to remember.

'In the 2nd shelf to the bottom.'

Jungkook just nodded, and pointed towards the coffee machine.

'Coffee is a big seller here, all the staff know how to make it. I want you to make me one, any type.'

Hana nodded yet again. She gulped as she stared at the machine. How hard can it possibly be?

She began making the coffee, letting it brew properly, or to however her brain told her. She walked towards the shelf where the sugar was said to be, and put in two teaspoons  worth into her coffee.

She wisked it together, and after doing so, picked up the cup and gave it to Jungkook. He took the cup and placed it to his rosy lips, alowing the coffee axcess.

Hana eyed him, as her insides began to scream. After a few sips, Jungkook placed the cup down and looked at her, making a face she didn't quite understand.

'I'm going to be honest.' He said smiling at her. 'That was the worst coffee ever. Even my dog can make better coffee then that. And no I don't have a dog.'

He made a disgusted face.

'I would have been nice and gave you zero out of ten if you actually put in the right ingrediants. Who puts salt in Coffee?'

'Wha-'

'Yes, I knew you weren't paying attention, the sugar was in the draw next to the fridge.'

Hana's face dropped.

'Aish. This is how you make coffee.' He said walking past her towards the machine.

He pulled his sleeves up, exposing his veiny arms, which made Hana gulp, as he began showing her how to make the drink.

After a few tries she finally managed to make a decent cup of coffee. However, it was to bitter for Jungkook.

He just shook his head.

'You can just collect the orders.' He said giving an exasperated sigh.

'O-ok.' She said.

'Actually no. You can't talk to me properly, god knows how you'll talk to them. You can just restock on the paper bags.'

Hana mentally scoffed. Paper bags?! What the bloody hell. Ok, she admits she is a terrible speaker but, come on, paper bags.

The ones that rip even with one accident pull.

'Your job is to not rip them.' He said with a blank face, before walking towards the front of the bakery shop.

This time she huffed, rolling her eyes, as she eyed his back.

Great, another person who despised her existence.