C H A P T E R T E N

010

010

SATURDAY HAD FINALLY arrived, and both Jungkook and Hana were sitting in the back of Taehyung's uncles truck. The soothing air sweeped through the opened windows as music played through the bluetooth connected radio.

Hana was dressed in wide pants painted the colour of the sky, a beige sweatshirt hanging loosely on her form. Her hair was tied back, the ends barely even touching her.

Her eyes were following the beautiful scenery as she sipped on her drink. After so long she felt refreshed, as if she was given a clean slate.

Jungkook nuged her, offering her one of his chocolate-chipped bread. Before she could refuse, he placed the bread on her lap and turned the other way.

Hana eyed the back of his head. Jungkook was wearing a darker shade of blue jeans and a white plain shirt with a yellow jacket that covered his forearms from exposure.

Her eyes stayed there for a while before turning her head back to her window. She slowly opened the wrapper to the bread and took a small bite. The taste was addicting allowing her to take another bite.

The bread was sweet, just like him.

~~~~

'Okay. There's something i've always wondered about. How is is that your surname is 'Kim' but your uncles is 'Choi'.'
Hana asked as the three were walking along the pathway. They had just eaten and decided to go for a walk to burn off the calories.

Taehyung chuckled before looking at her. 'My mum was a Choi but after marrying my father, she changed her surname to Kim.'

'Oh.' She said dumbfounded. A small smile crept upon Jungkook's face as he watched her.

'Do you have any siblings?' She asked, trying to keep the conversation going.

'I have one younger sister and one younger brother. Jungkook's a single child. How about you?'

Abruptbly, Hana stopped walking before shaking her head. 'Only child.'

The conversation continued leading the three to learn more about each other, but no matter what Hana said, Jungkook felt like she was maybe hiding something.

Could her depression be because of a sibling?

Jungkook couldn't help the questions that began to build in his head. After a few moments, he shook his head. He shouldn't be thinking too much.

If she wanted to tell him anything, she would. But of course why would she. It wasn't like they were really close. They had just become friends.

Jungkook felt she was more closer to Taehyung then himself. He couldn't help but feel a little jealous. But nothing was going to happen overnight so he decided that he  needed to prove to her that he was staying,

And wasn't, in any way, going to leave her.

~~~~

'Today was really fun. Thank you soo much.' Hana said as she exited the car. She waved goodbye to both of the boys before rushing inside the bakery.

'She's so cute.' Taehyung said as he eyed the bakery for a few moments. Jungkook just turned his head towards him, and nodded.

Jungkook could see the awe Taehyung held in his expression. His eyes were creased, yet the twinkling could be seen from a mile away. His smile was so full, something foreign to Jungkooks emotion.

A few seconds later, Taehyung looked at his best friend, eyes still holding happiness.

'Lets get you home, kiddo.'