𝐈𝐌𝐆.𝟎𝟐

— 📷 —

— 📷 —

IMG.02 - INNOCENT

I'LL CALL YOU when i have another shoot for you in a day or two.

that's what he had told her.

and yet, she found herself perched on the anaemic alloy chair, sculptured into winding and twisting daises. watching the parisian sky grow a profound blush as its forbidden lover of dusk chased her to the horizon. the ebony paint it stained the sky with reminding her of the man she hadn't seen or even heard of in days.

perhaps i wasn't good enough for him.

perhaps he found another model.

or maybe he just doesn't like me.

contemplation keeping her confined to the towering walls of her mind, the thoughts that constantly raced around her making her blind to the figure that had ambled through her delicately lit apartment. "violet? where are you?" taehyung's voice announced itself as it ran through the apartment.

"i'm on the balcony." she answered, pulling the soft lavender linen of her robe closer to her skin as she finally lost her immunity to the wind's icicle-like touch. "what exactly are you doing? i thought you were working late tonight?" puzzled the girl, turning to find the man already resting on the twin of her own seat.

"i managed to get out early. now, i thought you were going to delmare's shoot tonight. why aren't you there?" he queried, attaining an ambivalent shrug from violet. "what? all i'm getting is a shrug?"

she expired, find herself with a new found interest in sketching futile shapes into her skin with her fingers. "i guess i'm just not really in the mood for it. especially since it's clear that jungkook has dropped me, but then again you probably knew that already... did-did he tell you why?"

taehyung turned to face her, finding that the radiance that had outlined her figure had dwindled into extinction. catalysing a ponderous injection of guilt to shoot into his chest

"he didn't tell me the reason, because he didn't have one. i was the one who told him to drop you." he confessed.

violet snapped in his direction, eyes left ample as she glared at him. "you-you what?! taehyung, wh-why the hell would you do that?!"

"why do you think?! i found the broken camera and it didn't take me long to put two and two together." he spouted in return, showing no mercy when his words bit back into her. "lea came, didn't she?"