𝐈𝐌𝐆.𝟐𝟎

— 📷 —

— 📷 —

IMG.20 - GONE

EVERY THING WAS falling into place.

as a spectrum of light swam on her delicate olive skin, she barely made an attempt to conquer the smile that stained her lips as her and jungkook's future laid right around the corner. taunting her as a roman paradise awaited them a week away. suitcases eagerly filled already as violet's mind was filled with the phobia that if she wasn't careful, the utopia she dreamt of would disappear and fade back into what it had been for so long. a simple dream.

this was the final shoot with ares for valentin & isabella, another small branded boutique in the heart of paris.

posing in the projection's waterfall of light, standing against the blank background, violet was exempt from the realisation of this being the last chapter of her life in paris. the final concluding scenes in her lover's studio unable to manifest as a fact in her eyes as she found her attention stitched and itching to read the next chapter of her life in rome, with him.

perhaps i can have a happy ending.

"as much as i love you smiling like that, could we do a few shots with a serious expression please?" his question immediately replied with a nod as she buried the itching smile on her lips, replacing it with a neutral line. "thank you, kitten." jungkook smirked as he noticed the strong pigment of cherry red crawl onto her spectrum painted cheeks.

"jungkook!" whined the younger, adopting the mindset of a infant as she folded her arms, curling her lips into a pout. "stop making me all flustered. we have to finish this shoot before noon so we can get all the visas clarified and we're not going to be able to do it at this rate."

he abandoned his station that stood behind the camera, wandering into the scenery of captured rainbow, his smirking lips creeping into his cheeks. "you're stressing out about this far too much. i think it's about time that you relaxed. and i think i have the perfect way to fix your problem."

her hand playfully collided with his chest, attempting to scold the other even though she had moved through the space between them willingly. "you and your horny ass." she teased in return.

"you're horny too." he countered.

"well, then i guess we can be horny together." she giggled.

"i love you."

"i love you too."

but happy endings aren't real.