𝐈𝐌𝐆.𝟏𝟎

— 📷 —

— 📷 —

IMG.10 - RUBY

"TAEHYUNG, PLEASE OPEN the door." violet found herself repeating her pleads as her knuckles continued to collide with the mahogany door. each echo of wood reminding her of last night. her thunderous heart beat ringing in her ears. her desperate, swift foot steps that helped her flee the role jimin and yoongi forced her to play.

the role where she had to decide who's life fell into burning turmoil and who's would be spared.

she threw her fist into the door yet again as her patience began to run dry through her veins. "taehyung, if you don't open this door, i won't hesitate to cut your di—."

the doorway had suddenly cleared, letting the familiar interior of taehyung's apartment to fill up the now long fled blank space. yet again expecting his figure only to be met with a stranger's.

a woman's.

light, golden strands caressed her portrait as they met with her milk shoulders. raven makeup outlining her delicate yet large eyes, that captured eternally burning arsenic in her pupils. a permanent staining blemish on her cheeks, scarce freckles ornamenting her skin unable to join together to solve their puzzle. tilting her partially braided hair as she examined the girl in front of her. "can i help you?"

"where is taehyung?" violet questioned, attempting to peer at the scene lying beyond the stranger's figure. "he's not here. he's out. come back later when he's back." she expired, clearly vexed by whatever activity violet had torn her away from.

the brunette breathed out, already comprehending the fact that she would yet again have to postpone their desperately needed conversation. "fine, just tell him that violet wants to talk with him."

just as she was about to turn to her escape, the stranger's voice ventured into her ears.

"wait. you're-you're violet? jungkook's new girlfriend, right?" the woman puzzled, earning violet's hesitant nod in return. "i'm ruby green. jungkook's ex-girlfriend."

as much as her oblivious mind wanted to believe that this was all some coincidence orchestrated by destiny, she already knew this was the product of kim taehyung's doing. replacing lea with another ex, simply to occupy the role of injecting violet with fear of jungkook. all in hope of making her flee from him.

i'm not going to play his game anymore.

i'm sick of it.

i'm done with it.

"no." violet's voice impaled the river of words leaving the other woman, paralysing ruby just for a moment. "what-what do you mean no?"