𝐈𝐌𝐆.𝟏𝟕

— 📷 —

— 📷 —

IMG.17 - COFFEE

HER FACE SCRUNCHED with distaste as she swallowed the harsh, scolding content. shaking her head as if that would mend her burnt tongue, only forcing the other to chuckle. "you know you don't have to drink the coffee. i could ask them to redo it." taehyung attempted to speak in his choked cackle.

café de arquette was near to desolate, the aroma of beans ruling in supremacy over the soft mumbles of the cafe's visitors unlike usual. april's rain glossed the streets to a reflective state. its solemn dew drops colliding with the pavement creating a soothing melody, occasionally interrupted by the hurried foot steps of someone who had been ambushed by the cool storm.

it was her favourite type of day.

and yet, it failed to grow the same blissful feeling in her chest like it usually did.

violet shook her head in reply. "no, it's fine. i think i need all the caffeine i can get after rose's party."

"why? what happened at the party?" pondered taehyung, bringing the steaming brew to his lips as if he were numb to its scorching touch. "w-well... it's hard to explain. i didn't even realise ruby was close with rose, but not only that, she was completely different. her hair was dyed and she had a tan. she looked so much like me. it was creepy." she informed, expiring in slight frustration.

"plus, when i managed to get home, jungkook was a mess. both physically and mentally. he kept on mumbling that he had to stop someone or something, i-i don't know." the girl added, returning to the mug of caffeine even when she knew she was only going to get burnt by its touch.

taehyung spoke. "he didn't hurt you, did he?"

the scolding liquid became divergent as it slipped the wrong way, leaving violet in a choking state. as the brims of her eyes became painted with a saline coat, she shook her head vigorously at the question. an ominous feeling stalking in the back of her mind. "n-no of course not! why on earth would you think that?" she questioned, attempting to control her volume.

"ruby told me what happened after the celestial shoot." he answered, sympathy dripping from every single word.

that snake.

she expired, already knowing where this conversation was wandering to. "taehyung look, it was nothing really. jungkook just... lost his temper and that was my fault. i asked to take a photo and i didn't know about the whole photo thing with him." violet explained. "he's better now. he has a therapist that's helping him now and I can already see the difference in him."