𝐈𝐌𝐆.𝟏𝟔

— 📷 —

— 📷 —

IMG.16 - OCEANIA

"DON'T BE A pussy and take a shot!" rose shrilled, her voice drawn coarse as it continued to fight against roaring volume of the music that suffocated the atmosphere of the club. liquor and sweat marrying in the tepid and thick air as space became endangered in the sapphire sea. lightning strikes of flashlights making her vision blur and her mind swirl.

it was rose's bachelorette party.

the infectious festivity failing to plant itself in violet as the guilt of keeping rose in the dark about jimin continued to tug at her heart, feeling as if it would be liberated from her chest at any moment. she almost forgot where she was as her friends' faces became intoxicated into blurry portraits that she failed to recognise.

"vi, one-one shot isn't going to hurt!" the bride's voice screamed as it attempted to crawl in her ears. "you know I don't really drink." violet found herself reminding her clearly inebriated companion, even when she knew the other would fail to listen. "it-it will loosen you up, v-vi. you need to en-enjoy yourself." her slurred words continued to nag.

just as the same argument was about to resume, a very important fact presented itself in her mind.

she would have to return to a drunk jungkook.

and she wasn't sure if she would be able to handle that sober.

swiftly, she tipped the scorching liquid down her throat. shaking her head in disgust as she recoiled from the drink, not deaf to rose's cheers of approval. "come on! let's dance!" rose beamed as she hooked the still recovering violet to her side, pulling her deeper into the stormy waters of the sea of people.

as her eyes became unlocked to the scenery surrounding her, she found a sphere of acquainted portraits clouding into blurs as they danced and bopped to the base dominated songs. her body possessed by another force as violet found her body doing the exact same intoxicated and hazed movements. the air becoming slender as it rushed into her lungs, perspiration corrupting the art of her concealer and mascara. the ebon paint mingling underneath the brims of her eyes, causing her to drag rose out of the dance floor and to the more tame part of the club. "violet." rose whined, her body becoming limp in her hold. "w-where are w-we going?"

"i need to borrow some of your makeup." she informed through pouted lips, fishing through the contents of rose's hot pink fanny pack, pulling out a half empty bottle of concealer before applying the beige liquid to her face. as she partially mended her soiled portrait, she flinched as she felt fingers brushing against the vulnerable area of her neck. turning her body, violet discovered glassy eyes staring at the love bites jungkook had so kindly gifted her.