𝐈𝐌𝐆.𝟏𝟒

— 📷 —

— 📷 —

IMG.14 - TRUST

I CAN STILL feel his hands around my neck.

even if it had been a day or two since the incident, her skin seemingly still burned with his ablaze pupils even if he was no where to be seen. the last time she had seen him was when she discovered the debris of his outburst. shards of mirroring glass blanketing the floor just as snow did in the winter, barely able to recognise him as he crumbled in her hands.

he cried.

he sobbed.

he wailed.

only slumber seemed to tame the storm of emotions growing steadily in the other man, leaving him that night in his linen sheets. nose still blushing with flushing heat as his cheeks remained salty no matter how many times she wiped away his tears.

now she found herself stranded in the ice-like silk, failing to remember when she had last vacated the embrace of her bed as she outlined the coil of the rose plated phone. caught in her own dispute if what she was about to do was the right thing to do. fingers brushing against the number she had nearly memorised with the amount of times she had called it, only to abandon it by the second ring.

she continued to let her anxious fingers entangle themselves amongst the twists and turns of the coil, muttered words disguised in whispers attempted to lull her out of her paranoid state and force her to call already.

"just do it." hushed violet to herself as if she were afraid of someone else hearing her words even if she knew the walls of her apartment stood desolate.

her fingers swiftly entered the numbers against the sliding dial, bringing the phone to her ear as the coil continued to hold an asphyxiating grip on her gold haloed fingers. each expanded ring almost clawed at her ears, each one feeling like torture. attempting to patiently wait for the other to answer.

"hello?"

"h-hi ruby, it's violet."

"o-oh... violet. what can i do for you?"

"i need to talk... about jungkook."

"jungkook? what happened?"

she breathed out, knowing it crumbled in the other's ears.

maybe this isn't the right thing to do.

something about this doesn't feel right.

"you-you know what? forget about it. sorry for bothering y—."