Chapter 11: Surprise visit

Maine Pyaar Kiya
Chapter 11: Surprise Visit

"Yeh yaha Kya kar raha hain?" Naina thought to herself as nervousness and a tinge of fear overtook her.

That standing figure looked at her giving her a charming smile. That charming smile which took many girl's hearts, the same one which she lives for.

She felt scared as she thought this was all a dream, and closed her eyes until she felt someone tap her shoulder.

"Naina, jijaji yaha hain!" Preeti whispered to her, excitement detected in her voice.

"Haan pata hain, humare jijaji aaye hain, Lekin main yaha Sameer ko bhi kyu dekh rahi hoon?" She asked as her eyes were still clutched closed.

"Buddhu! Main mere jiju ki baat kar rahi hoon. Sameer bhi hain yaha." She said and Naina slowly opened her eyes.

It was Sameer indeed. But what was he doing there?

What if he followed her till Mt Abu?

No that's impossible.

Wait, he entered with the groom's family, which means...

He's come from the groom's side!

She couldn't help but smile and Sameer, who was busy observing her chuckled at how her face expressions changed and eyes lit. He knew exactly what she was thinking about.

The bride's family had gone to welcome them, as Kritika was taken to the room. Naina and Preeti too ran towards the door to welcome them.

"Swagat hain aapka bhaisaab. Andar aayiye na." Kritika's father said, addressing the groom's father.

They all soon went in, with Sameer looking at Naina all the time. Munna and Pandit too had come and gave smiles to the two girls.

Swati too came downstairs as she was busy freshening up in the room.

"Pandat aaj bada sundar lag raha hain tu." Munna said in his usual style as Swati blushed at his remark, slightly surprised at them being there as well.

"Tum laug yaha Kya kar rahe ho?" Naina asked as the six stood together on one side. They stood in such a way that people wouldn't suspect them of knowing each other.

"Hum tambu-wale hain. Shaadi mein tambu lagane aaye hain." Pandit said jokingly and all glared at him, making him shut his mouth.

"Arrey hum ladkewale hain. Dulha, yaane Siddarth, Sameer ka cousin hai." Munna said as the girls nodded their heads in realisation.

Sameer couldn't say a word. It seemed as if all his words died down his throat after he saw Naina. Naina was dressed in that pink dress that he had gifted her for her birthday and she once again knocked his senses by wearing it. Naina too looked at him with a shy smile as Sameer's eyes were not leaving her.

"Ahem jijaji aap Naina ko baadme dekhiye, jee bhar ke. Lekin abhi aap sab ko aapke bhavan mein jaana hain na." Preeti said as the two blushed profusely.

The groom's side of the family and close friends were to be kept in the other side of the bhavan. The bhavan was actually, a huge place divided into two wings of equal size and was big enough for any big functions and weddings. The bhavan was surrounded by a huge garden of lush green grass, trees and a variety of flowering species. The place was extremely beautiful and for the many guests there, including the gang, it seemed as if they had attended a wedding of their dreams, as such weddings were really rare.

They all then went to their side of the bhavan and the girls with the bride's family went in to prepare for the dinner that was organised for that night.

SamAina FF: Maine Pyaar Kiya जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें