01

The sunlight pierced through the curtains hitting Eun Hye's eyes. She pulled her blanket over her head, blocking out the light.

A small knock was heard by the door. "Agassi, it's time to wake up." One of the maid gently said. She knew quite well Eun Hye wasn't a morning person. She walked over to the bed, giving the sleeping girl a light shake.

"Agassi, it's morning. Please wake up or you'll be late for school." The maid took a deep breath before nervously pulling off the blanket.

The light reflected off Eun Hye's face, as she continued sleeping peacefully. But soon after the bright light irritated Eun Hye's eyes. Her eyes shot open as she gave the maid an unpleased look.

The maid gulped nervously. "A-agassi." She stuttered, unsure of what to do.

Every morning, the maids would take turns waking up Eun Hye, who happens to have multiple personalities during the morning. She doesn't act like her usual self,but like someone who's gone drunk. Some doctors say it's caused by stress and tiredness. Lack of sleep often makes it worst.

Eun Hye's bitter expression instantly softened as she pouted her lips.

"Five more minutes?" She wined as she held on to the blanket tightly.

"I'm sorry agassi, but you will be late for school." The maid smiled kindly before turning around and walking away from the bed. She opened the large closet across the room and searched for a fresh set of uniform.

Eun Hye rolled around the bed complaining about the maid and threaten to fire her.

The maid sigh inwardly but smiled at the girl's childish act. Finally finding the uniform, the maid turned back to assist Eun Hye.

"Agassi-"

There was a loud thud as Eun Hye fell of f the bed.

"Omo! Agassi are you alright?" The maid exclaimed running I over to the girl.

She rubbed her head that had hit the floor but managed a smile to the maid.

"Ne." She sighed getting up from the floor to start yet another dreadful day.

-

"Good morning agassi." The maids greeted as Eun Hye made her way down the stair case. She smiled to each one of them and bowed respectfully.

She sat by the, way too large, dinning table and picked at her food. She still doesn't understand why they had such a big dinner table when she always ate alone.

"Agassi, is the food not to your liking this morning?" The maid ask, seeing the girl playing with the food as she was lost in her thoughts.

Eun Hye bit down on her lips, swallowing away the painful thought. She smile to the maid, who returned it kindly.

"No, it's fine. Do you happen to know where my parents are today?" Eun Hye asked wondering if she was really interested in her parents whereabouts.

"Mr. and Mrs. Lee headed out to a meeting this morning, regarding to the project they are doing with the Jeon's."

As expected. They had been busy for the past years occupying their time with this project, that they claimed extremely important. The Lee family is one of the most successful business in Korea, as well as the Jeon family. Eun Hye had over heard her parent's discussion about partnering with the Jeon's and combining both the businesses together, creating the greatest partnership.

Eun Hye never really took interest in her family business. Her father's ultimate goal was probably to swep out all the smaller business that wouldn't benefit theirs. By tying the knot with the Jeon, there was no doubt they would concur the business world.