07

The car halted at a stop and Eun Hye craned her neck to stare at the building in front of them. She wasn't expecting to live in their own house. She had thought they would stay in an apartment. It's much smaller then the place she used to call home, a lot smaller. But to no doubt, it's an exceptionally high class residential home.

The chauffeur rushed out to open the door, watching the new little soon-to-be master and mistress enter their new house. He fetched a few butlers and monitored them as they carefully carried the precious items. 

"Hello, Little Miss." A middle-aged women greeted politely at the front door. She's about in her mid forties, a few strand of white hair peaking out from her neatly tied ponytail.

"Eun Hye is fine. Please just call me by my name." Eun Hye had always wanted to be addressed just by her name. 

The lady gave her a warm smile and nodded before continuing. "I would be your head maid for your stay. If you have any request, please do not hesitate to call me." 

Eun Hye nodded and followed Jungkook in. She was astonish when she enter. Her new home was decorated with modern style, giving off a much more homey atmosphere that she always wanted.

The spacious living room was simple, with colourful pillows. By one wall, a large television was sitting on top of a simple TV stand. The wall next to it was lined completely with a book shelf. There were a few books resting lonely on the empty shelves, while the others hold decorations. Next to it was a large window, from the ceiling to the floor. The white curtains where pulled over so she wasn't able to catch how the view looked.

Eun Hye craned her neck up to the high ceiling, there were a few lights hanging. She was surprise when she spotted the second floor. No wonder the ceilings are so high. She thought. It connected with the second level. From standing on the second floor, she can imagine having an over view of the living room. 

Eun Hye was more then delighted with the architectural design of this house. She took a deep breath and captured the sweet scent that she hadn't realized. She turned to the head maid with a smile. 

The maid returned it with a small laugh. "Mistress Lee had mention you are fond of freshly baked pastry scent, so we burned a few candles through out the house. Would you like me to prepare some pastries for dessert?"

"Oh, that would be nice. Thank you, ajumma."

"Your room is right next to Jungkook-shi's. I had assign for the maid to prepare your bath. Dinner will be ready when you come back down." The maid told her calmly. She bowed before heading back to the kitchen.

Eun Hye headed to the stairs, walking slowly on the steps as she admired her new home. To her surprise, she was once again impressed with what the second floor had in stall. It was decorated in a simple vintage like manner, but still had the aura of high class. There was a small table set up along with two chairs. She walked over, curiously and sat on one of the chairs. As she imagined, she can see the whole living room from up here. 

There was an island table rooted near one of the wall. It was like a miniature size of the kitchen, of course without most of the assembles. It was like a little cafe. Eun Hye stopped where a hallway began, she assume that was where her bedroom would be. Not far away in front of the hallway was another table, much larger than the one before. It sat a few feet away from a large window.

Eun Hye carefully pulled the curtains aside and revealed a small handle. This was no window, it was a glass door that lead to a small garden on a balcony.

After finally roaming around the top floor, Eun Hye decided it was time to find her bedroom. She walked through the wide hallway, where a few paintings where nailed in. She stopped in front of where the hallway ended. There were two doors, one would lead to her bedroom and the other would to Jungkook's.