Author's Notes:

Please read, hmm okay?

Sorry to disappoint any of you. You may have thought this was a new chapter but it's just one of my ramblings. I know I have promise not only once, but for two time that I will update this fanfic during the weekends. But I failed to do so.

It may be an excuse, but hear me out, okay? I am indeed still a high school student, and sometimes it gets hard to balance my school work and write fanfics at the same time. (I do try my best.) When I say I will update during the weekends and I end up not doing so, it's because sometimes I, too, get writers block. Although I am breaking my promise and letting my readers down for not updating as frequently as I want too, I just want the new chapter to come out as good or even better then the last. 

I don't want to write something that is not from my heart. During the times I have writers block, it's hard for me to generate new ideas. Therefore I don't write during those times. I don't don't want to write something that my readers will read that are crap. I'd rather wait and arrange my ideas so it flows out smoothly and, thus a making better chapter. 

I don't want to leave you with a chapter that will disappoint you from the last, that will loose your interest to continue reading. I want to create a new chapter each time that will catch your attention, a chapter that you will enjoy.

For the last time, I will promise, and this time I'm sure I can keep it, that I'll update for sure tomorrow the next chapter.

I don't want to feel obligated to writing fanfics or to treat it as work. I want to write fanfics because I enjoy it as a hobby, that I want to share my imaginations with you guys. And if possible, I don't want to, in the future to refer you guys as my 'readers', instead, shall we be chingus?

XOXO, much love and apologies,

exotic1004