02

"Come on Eun Hye-ah, hurry up! I'm hungry." Yeon Ji complained, dragging her friend's hand as she led her to the cafeteria.

Eun Hye obediently followed, walking aimlessly through the hallway, nearly bumping into the students.

"Do you see him?" Yeon Ji asked once they were inside the cafeteria.

Eun Hye sighed bringing her head up and looking around.

"Oh dear, I thought you said nothing can bring your mood down. But Jungkook stricks again didn't he?" Yeon Ji teased, ruffling the girl's hair.

Eun Hye's eyebrows furrow together hearing that name again. She continued looking around, ignoring her friend's statement. As Eun Hye scanned the cafeteria, she caught sight of the lad they were looking for.

"Yeon Ji-ah, let's go." Eun Hye took hold of the girl's hand and pulled her along.

As they made their way to the center of the cafeteria, Eun Hye overheard some of the male students' conversation.

"Ya! Stop dreaming, you'll never get a chance. She's at a totally different level from you." A boy said smacking his friend's head.

"But wow-how can anyone not like Eun Hye." The lad continue to stare at the girls who were catching everyone's attention.

"Earth to stupid, didn't you hear me?"

"What about her friend, she's really pretty too." Once again he earned a smack from his friend. "What was that for?" He complained rubbing his head, that's been smack one too many times.

"You really are stupid aren't you? Bae Yeon Ji has a boyfriend."

Eun Hye giggled at how ridiculous their conversation was. But the lad was right about the last part. Bae Yeon Ji indeed has a boyfriend, in fact that's the person  that her friend had been looking for.

"Hey Yeon Ji." A sweet voice called out.

Eun Hye let go of the Yeon Ji's hand and watched her make her way to the boy, wrapping him in a hug.

"Annyeong~" A hand rested ontop of Eun Hye's head. She looked up to see Namjoon greeting her with a smile and she kindly returned it.

"Let's eat!" Someone abruptly grabbed hold of Eun Hye's hands, pulling her to the table where Yeon Ji had already seated.

"Oh Jimin-ah." She let of a breath, when the lad turn around to smile at her. She brushed her skirt back and sat on the chair across from Yoon Ji and beside Jimin.

"We weren't sure what you wanted, so we just ordered the chef's recommendation." Hoseok said.

"Don't worry, I made sure it was totaly swag." Yoongi asured. 

Eun Hye nodded and thanked them.

"Hello Eun Hye." The lad beside Yeon Ji greeted.

"Annyeong Jin." Eun Hye greeted back as she began taking tiny bites into her food.

Namjoon sat on the other side of Eun Hye and turn his attention to the crowd of students by the front of the cafeteria.

"Seems like his majesty arrived for lunch, as well as his royal servant." He laughed out.

"He sure has a lot of fan girls." Hoseok said as he scanned around the cafeteria, realizing most girls had gathered around hi majesty.

"Well that kid does have some charisma." Jin admitted.

Eun Hye clicked her tongue in disgust, rolling her eyes she proceeds back to her food.

"Ya hyung~," Jimin wined, his voice higher than usual. "Don't I have charisma as well? I mean look at this face." He continued, staring at Jin seductively.