"I knew I needed to be there"

Ryan's POV

I was there when we found Andy and Maya. It was really hard, seeing them both so weak. Andy and Maya are some of the strongest people I know, but that night they both could have died. I try to go to the hospital a couple of times a week but it's so hard to see them like that.

That night I was the one who arrested the guy who hit them. He was drunk. I was so angry, he was the one who almost killed both of them. At night I can still hear Andy yelling in pain as they brought her up.

I had heard that Andy's surgery got moved up to tonight and I knew I needed to be there. As I walked through the hallway my mind flashed back to when we were kids. The night before Andy's mom died, Pruitt was going to stay at the hospital so Andy was going to sleep at my house. My mom and I walked through the same hallway to pick up Andy that night. When we got there she was crying and didn't want to leave her mom.

When I walked into her room she wasn't there. however, the rest of the team was there. They said a nurse had just taken her up for surgery.

So, so sorry this chapter is really short. I really hate making them so short, but I am at a loss of where to go next. Please comment if you have any ideas for me and I will try to put out another chapter soon. 😁