"How are my two favorite ladies?"

Andy's POV

Maya and I started physical therapy today. I could tell we were both excited for it. My leg only hurt a little and I was ready to start moving around. when it was time some nurses came down and helped us into wheelchairs. 

They took us down the PT room and we got started. We work on walking with the crutches and becoming more mobile. 

—1day later—

Maya's POV 

Me and Andy are finally going home today. We're both pretty good at using our crutches and neither of us are in much pain. We are waiting for Dr.Link to come sign our discharge papers when Jack walked In. 

"How are my two favorite lady's? " Jack asked, smiling his I've done something smile. He walks over to me and kissed me on the forehead. 

"We're good, just ready to break out of here" Andy laughed while saying it. 

Dr.link walked in the room handing both of us papers "your good to go, you both have appointments in two weeks to follow up, and change cast" 

" Finally we can get out of this place" I joke 

Two nurses walk in with wheelchairs and help me and Andy into them. Jack grabs our bags and walks close behind us, as the nurse took us to the elevator. 

Once we got the bottom floor, we load into jack car and headed home.

So this chapter is low key terrible. I wrote it at 2 am which is clearly a great idea. 😂 hopefully, my next chapters will be better and less all over the place. Thank you for all the support on this story I really appreciate it. 🥰

also, thxsm for 2k reads, I never thought that would happen. ilysm and I am thankful for your support.