In the common room

You sit on the common room couch and wait for Luna to arrive. After only a few minutes, you see her walking up to you. There are butterflies in your stomach as she approaches. "Hello!" You greet her.
     "Hi y/n! Can I tell you something?" You're crush asks politely.
     "Of course! Ask away" you notice that her hands are shaking a bit. You're first instinct is to reach out and hold her hand to comfort her, but you resist.
    "Well, I'm sure you've suspected it for quite some time now considering how I act around you, but I am bisexual and..." her soft voice trails off.
     You look into her beautiful blue eyes and say "I'll always support you no matter what. You can tell me." Some of Luna's gorgeous silky nearly white hair falls over her eyes and you move it and tuck it behind her ear.
     "Thank you. I appreciate it more than you could possibly know. I want you to know that I've liked you as more than a friend for a while now." She finishes.
     "Really?" You ask. You feel a rush of joy and can't help but smile.
     "Yeah.... it's okay if you don't feel the same way. That's how it normally goes."
     "No that's not what I'm saying. I've been wanting to tell you for a really long time."
     "That's great! So how will this effect our friendship?" She asks.
     "Well we could just pretend that this never happened or we could start dating." You suggest.
     "I like the second one better" your now girlfriend says, holding your hand. This is a dream come true! You're so happy and nervous at the same time. Nevertheless, this is one of the best days in your life.