First date

You and Luna planned a date for this Saturday. You start preparing immediately. This date has to be perfect. After a week and a half on not paying any attention in class because you're planning in your head, the day finally arrives. You're absolutely terrified and ecstatic at the same time. You put on your navy blue dress and go to your meeting spot.

Luna arrives shortly after you wearing the most beautiful burgundy dress you've ever seen. You can't help but to smile at how gorgeous she looks. Sure looks don't matter nearly as much as personality, but still good looks are great to have.

"Hello y/n!" Your date greets excitedly.

"Hey Luna!" You respond with just as much enthusiasm. "Follow me please" you say grabbing her hand and leading her to your destination.

"Where are we going?" She asks.

"It's a surprise. You'll find out soon enough." You reply (unhelpfully).

"Oh okay. I love surprises!"

God she's so happy about this. Almost as happy as you are.

You lead her to your destination; a little hill with a picnic set up with flowers.

Luna gasps in surprise and hugs you. "It's beautiful! I love it!" She tells you.

"I was thinking maybe we could watch the sunset together?" You suggest.

"That would be lovely" your girlfriend agrees. You smile and sit down. She follows.

As you eat, you two talk about random subjects such as classes, the future, and (of course) love. You found out that she wants to have two kids, her favorite class is Herbology, and she wants to marry at age 24 which you agreed with all of.

When you finish eating, you notice the beautiful sunset. You cuddle while watching it. Both of you take loads of pictures of you two and the sunset.

After it got dark and it reached curfew, you decide it's time to end the date even though you want to stay there snuggling forever.

"We should probably go back to our dorms now" you tell her sadly.

"You're right. Do you want to go on another date same time next week?" She asks.

"I would love that!" You agree.

"Perfect. I'll plan it."

You walk back to the dorm rooms hand in hand. You receive a few weird looks and stares but neither of you cared.

Just before you enter, she kisses you quickly on the cheek then leaves.

You stand there slightly dumbfounded for a minute before following her.

You drift off to sleep thinking about your potential future together and the events that happened that day.

You have a happy dream and sleep soundly through the entire night.