A Miracle

Rayla's pov once again

My uncle starts the spell with putting different runes in a circle around Callum, then he starts chanting an old elven rhyme, when I was a child I sang it all the time, I had. no idea that it could revive someone. "old is the creek by the tree, bring this lost soul back to me" he says this a couple times and Callum starts to lift into the air. Shortly after Callum drops to the floor and I see his hand move, "Callum?" he finally opens his eyes and sits up breathing heavily. "What happened? Who is he? where am I?" I tell him to calm down, "shh, Callum you need to calm down." he looks at me and he runs to me and hugs me. "Rayla, I thought I lost you!", I hug him with immense happiness " I could say the same for you, Callum". I look over to see Xavier smiling  "ill give you two a moment"

After hugging for a while I walk over to hug my uncle, "thank you so much!". "umm who is this guy Rayla?" Callum says. "oh right, this is my uncle Xavier." "pleasure to meet you Callum" my uncle says. Callum looks at me and says "I can't remember anything" so it is true, he does forget everything from the past day... "Ill fill you in when we get on the road". Callum and I say thanks to my uncle and take a secret entrance outback so we don't get seen by any elf guards, soon enough were on the road. "so what was happening earlier today?" I completely forgot that this all happened within one day, "oh nothing much, you just died and then came back to life" I say calmly."I DIED? how did you react?" I look at him and blush, "uhmm well, OH look its nighttime we should stop and rest"