Chapter 5

I sat there with a death grip on my tea jug as a tear started to form and drip off my lashes

  I sat there with a death grip on my tea jug as a tear started to form and drip off my lashes. Waves of confusion went through my body. I realized then I had let him walk out before, without saying what I wanted to say. I'll be damned if I'm going to let that happen again! Let the town busy-bodies say what they will, at least it will give them something new to talk about. I need answers!

  I rushed past the patrons at the coffee shop.The look on their faces almost as confused as mine. I looked up and down the sidewalk that lined the town square. Seth was nowhere to be found. Glancing at the town clock in the middle of the square, I realized I only had 20 more minutes until I was supposed to be back from break. Not like Aunt Claudia would fire me or anything.

  As I looked at the clock I thought seriously about still tracking him down street by street, even if I only had 20 mins. I wanted nothing more than to give him a piece of my mind while demanding answers. Time seemed to stand still as I stood frozen, emotions consuming my body. I would usually go to talk to Noah about things, visiting his grave site was a regular thing I would do.This time it seemed impossible for me to talk to Noah about this. Why am I letting Seth get to me so much and so soon?

  I spent a few more moments looking for him before deciding I should head back to work. I had been late too many times before and figured I shouldn't take advantage of the fact that Claudia was family. I needed some kind of stability in my life even if it was just my job. Lord knows this job was the only reason I still had a roof over my head. I needed some way to pay my rent, writing wasn't paying the bills. As I walked the blocks back to the boutique my mind replay the last two days over and over.

  Why did Seth lie? And most importantly what in the heck does he mean that he came here to see me? I'm stupid to think this was some freak'n fairy tale story that I was apart of. Huh... at this point it felt as far away from a love story as possible.

  Rounding the corner to the boutique, lost in thought as well as emotions, there he was. I seriously couldn't decide if I wanted to slap him or kiss him, as he leaned up against the boutique window, his back turned toward me. I walked a bit closer. He turned around still halfway leaning his one shoulder on the window, his eyes glistened with a familiarness that struck me. Why had I not seen it before? I stopped dead in my tracks as he walked towards me, again frozen in time.

"Lacey..Lace." He said with his eyes looking at my lips and then back to meet my eyes.

"Seth." I said as waves of Deja Vu washed over me. Little pieces of memories now flashed through my mind. Could it be?

  His eyes were gleaming, "Seth William" he said in a way that made him sound like he was 14 again. Nearly 15 years had past, seeing him as a grown adult was surreal to me. What he turned into now was something I knew I couldn't resist, time was more than kind to him.

"Will", was all I could say as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his lips closer to mine. His forehead practically touching mine before lightly kissing my lips. He looked up at me as if to get permission to do it again. He needed no permission from me.

Deja Vu was right indeed, a summer I would never forget and apparently neither had Seth William Johnson. Will was back but would he stay this time?

Seth William Johnson aka "Will" from Lacey childhood came back to her!!??!! Why didn't he tell her who he was?? Let me know what ya guys think!! Vote if you enjoyed:)