Chapter 12

As soon as I shut my apartment door, I immediately regretted it

  As soon as I shut my apartment door, I immediately regretted it. I had waited so long to see him again. Here he was, in flesh and blood and I just sent him away. I knew myself, I knew I avoided getting close to people because I was afraid they would leave. But I believed Seth this time, he's not leaving.

  I replayed the last two days events over in my mind, as I did a light clean up around my apartment, straightening pillows and throw blankets. I liked to clean when I felt stressed or had too much on my mind. I lit my lavender vanilla candle, that warm comforting scent always calmed me down.

  I really needed to learn to go with the flow more. Maybe I was holding on to tightly because I was afraid he would leave again? I finished straightening up the open living room and kitchen area as I made my way back to the bathroom.

"You need to calm down." I told myself as I looked into my bathroom mirror. I was talking to myself like a crazy person. God I could still taste his lips on mine.

  I spent the next 20 minutes soaking in my claw foot tub, which was just one of the architectural features in this apartment that I called home. Scents of aromatherapy oils and hot water soothed my body and mind, as I imagined Seth in here with me. I slipped into my short robe after drying off and headed out to the kitchen to pour myself a glass of red wine. I needed some help sleeping tonight, red wine always did the trick.

  As I opened up the bottle and poured myself a glass, I heard a knock on the door. My stomach fluttered. I ran my hands through my wet hair. Glass in one hand and pulling my robe together over my chest with the other hand, I walked over to the door. My suspicions were right as I opened the door to find Seth. I guess he couldn't sleep either.

"Come in." I said as his hazels looked me up and down. I realized I was standing in a robe with nothing on underneath.

"Are you sure?" Seth breathed out a longing breath, hoping that I felt the same.

"Yes." I walked closer and closer to him, like two magnets drawn together.

  Seth hands lightly grazed the back of my neck as he slid his other hand under the top of my robe exposing my shoulders, my robe barely hanging off my arms. He lightly kissed along my collar bone. I grabbed his belt and unbuckled it, his dark denim jeans fell to the ground. I went to reach for my silk belt around my waist, wanting nothing more than to have him at that moment. As I went to untie it Seth stopped me and lifted me up around his waist, he walked us back the hallway to my bedroom.

"I thought you wanted to take this slow." I teased as I kissed his neck, my breath short and quickened. My short robe was lifted at this point and I felt my skin touching him around his waist. I could feel that he wanted me.

"Why do you think I stopped you from taking your robe off?" He grinned, eyes hungry and wanting.

  My mind couldn't find a playful comeback to say as he lowered me to the bed. Seth hovered over me, hands grazing along the curves of my body.

He whispered into my ear before he lightly kissed it. "I love you Lace."

  I untied my robe, exposing a grown up version of my former teenage self. Seth sighed in pleasure as I lowered his body closer to mine, becoming one again after many years.

"Love you too, Seth William." I said as our bodies swayed in rhythmic pleasure.

***Omg?!? What did you guys think of this chapter?? Let me know in the comments:)***

***Thanks for voting and continuing to read, you guys are the best!!***