Part 6

They went to The Lightens house,
Agent R opened the door and there was Melissa. Aphmau gave Melissa a hug.

Aphmau
I have missed you guys so much.!

Melissa
We have missed you too.

Aphmau and Melissa went to the kitchen and started talking to Agent R.

Aphmau
So the progress!?

Melissa
The only clue I know is that he wants to talk to Shu,but since he can no longer see that's going to be tough to show him or communicate with her.

Agent R
Aphmau is Shu

Melissa
No way really!?

Agent R
That's why I went to see Aphmau, since before this happened Aphmau basically knows everything about Aaron and could give us clues.

Aphmau
Shu is my username on a game we used to back in high school and abit of college. That's how we met eachother.

Melissa
Interesting, so how do we plan this? What's the first move?

Agent R
Aphmau, when you and Aaron played back then did you guys talk?

Aphmau
No really

Agent R
Then it's going to be tricky, It is possible to have Aaron Remember something about Aphmau.

Melissa
But how?

Agent R
Can you tell us something that you guys have talked about when you guys where communicating online?

Aphmau
Mhmm let me see. There was a lot but mainly he talked to me about always meeting me and he felt happy talking to me. I always been there for him when he needed it. A lot of personal things.

Agent R
You remember his Username ?

Aphmau
Yes it was Fc. It was funny, the whole time in the beginning. We didn't like eachother in person but on the internet we cared for each-other. He was so stubborn and hard to be around in school high. I didn't imagine he was Fc.

Melissa
You maybe able to talk to him then.

Aphmau
Huh

Melissa
Just knowing his username is a step right?