TRUTH OR DARE

Everyone in the class (not Chloe, Ivan, Mylene, and Rose) are staying at Adrien's house for the night. His father is out of town on a business trip for a week with Nathalie and the Gorilla.

"Who wants to play truth or dare?" asked Alya after they all got to Adrien's house and are sitting in his room.

"Count me in," said Alix excitedly sitting in a circle.

"Me too, I am going to crush you in this Alix," said Kim as he sat in a circle along with Max and Nathaniel.

"Yeah sure why not," said Juleka, sitting in the circle with Sabrina.

"Sure why not," said Adrien sitting in the circle.

"This should be fun," said Nino smirking with Alya.

"I have a feeling that I am going to regret this, but okay," said Marinette sitting in the circle with all of her other friends.

"Okay, I go first. Marinette truth or dare?" asked Alya looking at Marinette an evil gleam in her eye.

"Umm, I know I am going to regret this but, umm dare," said Marinette scared.

"I dare you to kiss Adrien," said Alya smirking evilly at her.

"W-w-w-what?" asked Marinette in alarm blushing red at the thought of kissing Adrien.

"You heard what I said you and Adrien have to kiss, it's a dare so chop-chop," said Alya smirking still.

"O-okay," said Adrien stuttering a little at the thought of kissing his crush.

"Kiss, Kiss, Kiss." chanted everyone.

Adrien leaned forward from his spot by Marinette and gently kissed her lips, before pulling away.

Oh my gosh, I just kissed Adrien frikin' Agreste, thought Marinette in disbelief blushing a deep red

I just kissed sweet, innocent little Marinette Dupain-Cheng, thought Adrien in disbelief blushing profusely.

"Okay, well umm Juleka truth or dare?" asked Marinette looking to Juleka so Adrien wouldn't see her blushing.

"Truth," said Juleka looking down.

"Okay, who is it that you like?" asked Marinette looking over to her.

"I like Marc, he's nice and artistic which I like," said Juleka blushing while looking down at her lap.

"Aww," said all the girls.

"Okay well, truth or dare Alix?" asked Juleka looking up to Alix.

"Dare all the way I ain't no chicken," said Alix with her normal sass.

"I dare you to sit in Kim's lap for the rest of the game," said Juleka smirking slightly.

"Umm, what, fine," said Alix and she sat in Kim's lap, a little awkwardly at first.