Filler Chapter Sorry;(

"Well the team that I think should win is..." said Tali.

"Tali, Marinette, Adrien get back over here now," called Mr.Black from their set up.

"Come on Adrien come on Marinette, you all did a really good job, I can't choose sorry," said Tali and the three of them started walking away.

"You two go change real quick and then we can be done," said Mr.Black.

"Okay," said Marinette. Then Adrien and Marinette hurriedly changed into a different pair of swimsuits to wear.

^After another forty-five minutes Marinette and Adrien were done and had changed back into their normal clothes/swimsuits.^

"You know how well you two worked together I think that I will recommend to Mr.Agreste that you two model together more often," said Mr.Black nodding his head to the two of them.

"Thank you Mr.Black, it will be awesome if you could do that," said Adrien happily.

"You're welcome Adrien now get back to your friends," said Mr.Black patting Adrien on the back.

"Bye, see you on Tuesday," said Adrien and he got ready to leave.

"Bye Mr.Black it was very nice to meet you," said Marinette kindly, while lacing her fingers with Adrien's.

"Very nice to meet you to mademoiselle Dupain-Cheng," said Mr.Black.

"Bye, let's go, Adrien," said Marinette pulling him over to their friends.

"You are doing amazing at this Tali, I think that I can help you get into the office so you can design," said Mr.Black.

"Really?" asked Tali bouncing up and down smiling like a fool.

"Yes, I think that you have good skills for designing," said Mr.Black patting her on the shoulder.

"Thank you so much. What do you need me to help you with?" asked Tali cheerfully.

"No, you go I can take this stuff down," said Mr.Black patting Tali on the shoulder again.

"Thank you see you tomorrow, Mr.Black," said Tali waving and then leaving.

"Hey Tali, come over here for a minute," shouted Nino from where he was standing at the exit of the beach.

"Be there in a sec," yelled Tali putting her bag over her shoulder.

"Do you want to hang out with us at the private beach, that Adrien owns?" asked Luka.

"Sure, but I am not doing skinny dipping," said Tali putting her hands in her pockets.

"Sure," said Adrien laughing.

Then a man with blonde hair and bright green eyes ran into Tali knocking her down. "Oww hasn't your mother or father ever taught you to look where you're going?" asked Tali annoyed and dusting herself off.

"Oh I'm sorry, let me help you up," said the man who knocked into her reaching down a hand.

"No thanks I'm fine," said Tali sassily standing up and brushing off her clothes again.

"Hey, Tali has some sass to her." said the man laughing.

"Shut up Ryan," said Tali kicking him in the shin.

"Oww, that hurt," said Ryan humorously.

"Hey Ryan," said Adrien fist-bumping him.

"Hey Adrien, other people," said Ryan smirking.

"Do you want to come with us to a private beach by my house? Tali is coming to," said Adrien knowingly.

"Sure, if you guys want me to, that is," said Ryan running a hand through his hair.