Modeling?

"Umm, sure. I'll be right back," said Marinette and she went back over to the volleyball court.

"Hey, what took you so long?" asked Max once she came back.

"Mari, what's wrong?" asked Mylene seeing her face.

"The photographer, wants me to model with Adrien for the day," said Marinette in disbelief.

"You should do that you two are so cute together," said Rose beaming.

"Well get back over there," said Alya pushing Marinette towards the photographer.

"Okay, okay, okay," said Marinette tossing the ball to Chloe. She then went over to the photographer and Adrien.

"Oh good you're here." said the photographer.

"Marinette you're modeling with me?" said Adrien draping his arm over her shoulder.

"Yup," said Marinette kissing him on the cheek.

"Hi I'm Tali (Tall-ee), I am in charge of you for the day, so it's very nice to meet you, miss Dupain-Cheng." said a girl with long blonde hair, tanned skin, and bright blue eyes.

"Hi it's very nice to meet you Tali, and please just call me Marinette," said Marinette shaking Tali's hand.

"Well come with me and we'll get you changed for your first set of photos with Adrien," said Tali taking Marinette by the arm. The two then went to a truck in the parking lot with a place to change on the back of it.

"Okay well what am I supposed to wear first?" asked Marinette looking at the lots of swimsuits in the truck.

"Don't worry you won't have to wear all of those, you might be too small for some of them," said Tali and she took out the first swimsuit that Marinette was supposed to wear. (Down below)

"Wow this is beautiful," said Marinette in awe as Tali helped Marinette into the place to change

"I know right," said Tali as Marinette came out and Tali helped her tie the back of it.

"Okay well time to get back over there," said Marinette. Tali and Marinette started heading back to where Adrien and the photographer were.

"Wow," said Adrien when he saw Marinette pulling her over to him.

"Thank you," said Marinette kissing his cheek.

"Well now that we have the girl, Adrien please go sit under the umbrella and Marinette sit facing him on his lap, look like you're in love with each other." said the photographer.

"Okay," said Adrien and he sat down pulling Marinette into his lap.

"Well we don't have to pretend to be in love do we," said Marinette their faces close to each other.

"Yup, but this is awesome, I get to model with my smoking hot girlfriend," said Adrien making a light bush dust Marinette's cheeks.

"Thanks," said Marinette blushing a fierce red as Adrien smirked at her.