Ladybug And Cat Noir Reveal Mini

"Oh no, we still have so much we can do, how about we keep playing truth or dare?" asked Marinette not wanting to go to sleep because she would have to sleep by Adrien with almost nothing on.

"I wouldn't be surprised if you and Adrien stayed up all night, but the rest of us are tired," said Alix.

"ALIX," said Marinette bright red.

Just then Alya and Nino came out of the closet blushing and looked at the scene in front of them.

"What happened here?" asked Nino looking at how red Adrien and Marinette were.

"Well I gave Marinette a dare that since she has to sleep by Adrien she has to sleep by him in only her undergarments," said Alix looking all innocent.

"Oh nice going girl," said Alya earning a slap in the leg from Marinette.

"Well Adrien where can we sleep?" asked Nino trying to help Marinette.

"I will show you guys your rooms," said Adrien and he led them to the guest rooms where they could choose where they slept.

"Also, Adrien make sure you wear a condom I am too young to be an auntie," said Alya before ducking into a room.

Adrien rolled his eyes and went back to his room to find a still blushing Marinette sitting on the end of his bed. "You should have heard what Alya said," said Adrien sitting down next to Marinette.

"I can only imagine now um do you have something I can cover your eyes with while I change and find a way to cover myself?" asked Marinette still bring red.

"Yeah I have that scarf that my father gave me for my birthday," said Adrien and he went to his closet and pulled it out.

"Okay well here let me help you tie it around," said Marinette and she tied it around his eyes.

"Okay you are good to change," said Adrien sitting on the end of his bed playing with the ends of the scarf running his fingers over the stitching.

"Well this is going to be an interesting night," said Marinette as she began to take off her top and pants, leaving her in just her undergarments.

"Are you almost done?" asked Adrien when he noticed the weird stitching on the end of the scarf.

"Yeah, hey do you have a shirt I can wear to cover myself at least a little bit?" asked Marinette sitting on the bed.

"Umm yeah go into the bathroom and I will grab one for you," said Adrien and he opened his eyes when he heard the bathroom door clicked shut. Adrien got up and went to his wardrobe and looked through it to find one of his larger shirts, which he gave to Marinette.

"Okay you can look," said Marinette as she walked out of the bathroom with the shirt on, but it still showed a little bit of her black lace underwear.

"Woah," said Adrien looking her up and down not so subtly, taking in his shirt hanging off of her shoulders loosely, her long legs coming from her black, lacey underwear making his mind go fuzzy.

"What?" asked Marinette self-conscious about Adrien seeing this much of her body uncovered.

"You look beautiful Marinette," said Adrien going up to her and kissing her gently.

"Thanks," said Marinette when they broke apart.

"Oh, also just a quick question. Why didn't you tell me you made this scarf, I looked while you were in the bathroom and your name is sewn in the stitching," said Adrien when he saw she looked confused.

"You looked so happy when you thought that it was from your dad, I couldn't take that away from you. I made it to make you happy after all," said Marinette blushing dark red.

"I love you," said Adrien and he picked her up in his arms spinning her around.

"What did you just say?" asked Marinette in disbelief.

"I said that I love you, my beautiful princess," said Adrien setting her down on her feet again.

"I love you, wait only Cat Noir calls me princess," said Marinette then seeing how similar Adrien looked to Cat Noir.

"Well I guess the cat's out of the bag now," said Adrien smirking at Marinette's surprised face.

"Well I guess now it's safe to tell you that I am Ladybug," said Marinette and Adrien picked her up and spun her in his arms again.

"That is amazing Mari," said Adrien kissing her again.

"I love this but it's getting late let's get to sleep," said Marinette and she led Adrien over to the bed.

"Okay princess," said Adrien and he laid down on the bed.

"Okay now for the rest of the dare," said Marinette and she lifted Adrien's shirt over her head and off of her.

"Umm yeah now come here," said Adrien tearing his eyes away from her almost completely uncovered body to look into her eyes.

"Okay," said Marinette and she crawled into bed and into his arms.

"Now time for sleep," said Adrien as he buried his head into Marinette's chest.

"You do realize where your head is right?" asked Marinette blushing pink at his proximity to her breasts.

"Yes, and it's soft and warm, but if you would like I can move my head," said Adrien breathing on her breasts.

"It's fine," said Marinette stroking his hair, and a low grumble came from his chest.

"Oh my gosh," said Adrien embarrassed.

"Were you just purring. That is sooo CUTE." said Marinette stroking his hair again.

"Well I guess since you like it I won't try to stop it," said Adrien and he began purring, and they both fell asleep a few minutes later.

"What the heck happened here?" asked Alya and Nino when they came in the next morning looking at Adrien with his head buried in Marinette's chest.

Hey, I hope that you enjoyed this chapter of my miraculous fanfic. Please comment truths and/or dares for me to put into future chapters if you would like to, but if not, I get it. Thank you so much for reading my fanfic, that is if anyone is reading this. Once again this is the first public fanfic I have written so I apologize if this isn't very good.

 Once again this is the first public fanfic I have written so I apologize if this isn't very good

Stay positive and don't worry about anything that you can't control.

-Bye, and stay miraculous JJ

1084 words; edited July 30