Swimsuits and Volleyball

"Ohh come on Mari let's just go to the beach tomorrow we can hang out and be at Adrien's photoshoot," begged Alya.

"Fine, but let's talk more about it later," said Marinette.

"Oh, I need to get going," said Kim getting up and leaving.

"Me to," said Alix and she left as well.

"I should go get ready for my date with Chloe," said Nathaniel and he left.

"And then there were five," said Nino dramatically.

"Can you guys please come to my photoshoot tomorrow I hate them," begged Adrien putting on puppy dog eyes for Marinette.

"Fine, fine, fine Adrien, but only for you," said Marinette kissing him softly.

"Yay," said Adrien nuzzling his nose into her cheek.

"Okay well we should invite the whole class since not everyone could make it over here last night, then maybe we could come back here after we are done, and just hang out," suggested Nino.

"Sure sounds cool, Nino," said Adrien laying back with Marinette still in his arms.

"Okay well can I come to?" asked Lila.

"Of course, you're our friend too," said Adrien putting his hand on Marinette's lower back.

^The next day Adrien is going to pick up Marinette before going to the beach to meet up with the rest of the class.^

Adrien went up to the apartment and knocked on the door. Marinette came down to answer the door and let Adrien in. They both went up to her room and Marinette shut her trap door.

"Hey, I just need to quickly change, then we can leave for the beach," said Marinette lifting her shirt off of her head.

"Okay, umm do you want me to close my eyes, while you change?" asked Adrien as Marinette took off her shorts.

"You don't need to, it's okay, you're my boyfriend. Plus you see me in a skintight outfit every night for patrols at least," said Marinette going over to her desk and grabbing her swimsuit.

"Did you make that swimsuit?" asked Adrien marveling at Marinette's body after she took off her bra and underwear.

"Yes, and liking what your seeing?" asked Marinette teasingly putting on her swimsuit.

"Yes, you're beautiful," said Adrien pulling Marinette into his arms hugging her.

"Thank you well let's go," said Marinette and she grabbed her cover-up from her desk as well.

(This is Marinette's swimsuit and cover-up)