The Flirting Game

"Ohh I have a game we should play," said Alya getting excited.

"What game?" asked Alix looking over to her.

"The. Flirting. Game." said Alya excitedly.

"That sounds like fun but I have to go I told Chloe that I would hang out with her today," said Sabrina checking the time on her phone (9:45).

"Bye Sabrina." said everyone and Sabrina left.

"I need to go, I'm helping Luka with his song," said Juleka as well getting up to leave.

"Bye Juleka and good luck," said Marinette, Juleka smiled at her and then left.

"Well I need to go to my mom needs me to help her with something," said Max and he left after everyone said goodbye.

"How do we play?" asked Adrien.

"Two people face each other and take turns to make the other person blush. Whoever blushes loses and the other person wins," said Alya with a smirking face.

"Okay well let's start," said Alix and she wrote down everyone's names and put them in a hat to draw out of.

"Okay I will pick two people out of here," said Kim and he drew out two slips of paper.

"Well who is it dude?" asked Nino excited for this game.

"We have Adrien... and ... Marinette, how anticlimactic," said Kim.

"Mari is so going to lose," Alya whispered to Nino who nodded his head.

Marinette and Adrien faced each other in the middle of the circle both with blank expressions on.

"Well you look beautiful today purrrr-incess," said Adrien going close to her face.

"Aww, does the little kitty want to play well I have a good game we could play if we were alone, in this room together," whispered Marinette seductively into his ear her lips brushing against his ear.

"Oh, umm," said Adrien gulping turning bright red.

"Looks like I win pretty boy," said Marinette and herself and Adrien sat back in the circle cuddled up together.

"M-M-Mari won?" asked Alya in shock.

"What the heck did you say to him?" asked Kim looking at how red Adrien still was.

"Oh, nothing much," said Marinette putting her head on Adrien's chest.

"Nothing much then why is Adrien redder than my hair?" asked Nathaniel looking at Adrien's face.

"Calm your butts down it wasn't anything bad," said Marinette and Adrien wrapped his arms around her stomach burying his face into her neck.

"Okay well now it is Alya and Nino's turn," said Alix pulling out two slips of paper.

"Okay," said Alya and she and Nino went into the middle of the circle.

"And start," said Nathaniel.

Alya grabbed Nino by the shirt collar and kissed him. When Alya pulled away Nino was blushing a deep red. "I win," said Alya and she and Nino rejoined the circle.

"That was quick," said Kim in surprise.

"Okay well this is getting boring, who wants to play truth or dare again?" asked Alix excitedly.

"Sure you're right this is kinda boring," said Marinette.

"Okay I'm going first truth or dare, Alix?" asked Adrien.