Hurt

Adrien and Marinette changed back into what they were wearing to begin with. They then walked over to the rest of their class with Tali joining them.

"Hey guys we get an hour break." said Adrien fist bumping Nino.

"Cool" said Kim patting him on the back as Tali finished talking to Marinette.

"Who are you?" asked Alya pointing to Tali, who was standing next to Marinette talking to her.

"Oh, hi I'm Tali, nice to meet you, I was just about to leave," said Tali waving to them and then starting to leave.

"Wait, wait, wait." said Marinette grabbing her arm and pulling her back.

"Why?" asked Tali groaning.

"Because I still want to talk to you, what would you be doing anyway?" asked Marinette annoying Tali.

"I would be working on my computer." said Tali grabbing her laptop out of her bag.

"What would you be working on it's summer?" asked Luka.

"I still have my internship, online college classes still, and I write on it." said Tali still holding her computer.

"Oh come on we have a bet with the boys, that we will win and they say we need a referee." said Alya.

"What's the bet?" asked Adrien curious.

"The bet is that whoever loses has to go skinny dipping in the pool at your house, if you let us." said Lila.

"Yeah okay, that's fine, but only because my dad isn't home right now, otherwise he would kill me." said Adrien as Kim whooped.

"Cool" said Alya.

"Wait, how about we do it in the ocean, there's a private beach by my house that we can go to." said Adrien.

"That's probably best." said Chloe nodding and everyone agreed.

"Okay well it's Max, Kim, Nathaniel, Adrien, Nino, and Luka, versus Chloe, Sabrina, Alya, Marinette, Alix, Mylene, Rose, Juleka and Lila." said Max.

"That doesn't seem very fair." said Tali sitting down and putting up an umbrella a little way back so she could watch the game.

"I'll sit out." said Marinette sitting next to Tali in the shade of the umbrella.

"Okay well that's still six versus eight." said Tali.

"I can sit out as well, I don't really like volleyball." said Juleka sitting next to Marinette and Tali.

"Yeah me to." said Chloe and she sat next to them as well.

"Well let's start this game." said Lila eviley.

"Okay, boys you start with the ball." said Tali tossing it over to Kim.

"Okay, Adrien you start serving." said Kim tossing it over to him.

Adrien served it and Sabrina hit it up, and Alya hit it up again and Lila spiked it over.

"Well what exactly is your major Tali?" asked Chloe trying to make conversation.

"I am majoring in fashion design, and writing. I am also minoring in choir, band and also business.

"Wow that is impressive," said Juleka.

"Thanks" said Tali blushing red.

"What instrument do you play in the band?" asked Marinette.

"I play the clarinet, and I love it." said Tali happily. (Because clarinet is the best instrument ever obviously:)

"The clarinet is so cool." said Marinette happily.