Dares suck

"So your dare will be to spend the next forty-eight hours handcuffed to Marinette. Other than when you have to like for your fencing practice or photoshoots I guess. But, only those two. All the rest of the time you have to be handcuffed together," said Tali menacingly.

"What Tali!!!!!" said Adrien and Marinette, both blushing bright red.

Okay, so the author's little confession I got the idea for the handcuffed together from an awesome miraculous fanfiction called Under lock and key. Sorry, even I need ideas.

"You heard me my dare for you Adrien Agreste is to be handcuffed to Marinette Dupain-Cheng for forty-eight hours," said Tali smiling deviously at the two blushing teens.

"Okay well how are we going to even do that?" asked Marinette embarrassed.

"Well Marinette you'll just have to stay at Adrien's for a little while," said Tali running her hands through her hair casually.

"But, but, but," started Marinette.

"No buts a dare is a dare you have to do it," said Alya loving the dare.

"Well at least you guys aren't doing this during school," said Mylene trying to find the bright side if it.

"I have to do a photo shoot tomorrow," said Adrien in desperation.

"I guess you can be unhandcuffed for that but that's it," said Tali an evil smile playing on her lips.

"Oh my gosh, Tali you are so mean," said Marinette her burying her cherry-red face into her hands.

"I never claimed that I was nice," said Tali holding her hands up in defense.

"Not funny Tali," said Ryan hugging her and pulling her onto his lap.

"Never claimed I was funny either," said Tali smirking and kissing his nose.

"Well this is going to be fun to watch," said Alix smirking evilly at the still blushing insanely Adrien and Marinette.

"Oh can it Alix," said Adrien trying to get his blush under control.

"Fine whatever pretty boy you're just bent out of shape about having to be handcuffed to Marinette for the next two entire days," said Alix kicking at him from her spot.

"Do you guys want to keep playing truth or dare or should we just get to the losing end of the boys' bet?" asked Lila smirking evilly.

"How about we do the boys' bet and continue truth or dare once we're done?" asked Luka accepting his fate.

"Don't forget that Alix has to make out with Kim when the guys are skinny dipping. Also, Lila, you have to be by Luka when he's going skinny dipping. Oh and you Alya and Alix have to go skinny dipping as well, so have fun with that," said Nino laughing at their outraged faces.

"Oh I'm so going to get you for that Nino," said Alya angrily.

"Looking forward to it my love," said Nino smirking and kissing Alya on the cheek.

"Come on boys let's get this over with," said Kim and he started walking to the water.

*Because I don't know what to write imagine all the guys are doing their bet right now with Alya and Alix*

Hi, this is the author I hope that you enjoyed my latest chapter short as it may be. If there is anything you think that I should put in an upcoming chapter tell me and I'll try to work it into the storyline. I am so so so so soooooo sorry it took me so long to update just a lot of stuff is going on in my life right now. I will try and update this book every other weekend. Also if you want it would mean a lot to me if you read my book of miraculous one-shots there aren't many in there right now but I'm working on it. Also, feel free to message me or comment I will respond. I'm sorry if this book isn't very good or well written, but thank you if you're reading this book this far, THANK YOU. Have a good rest of your day or night.

Stay positive and don't worry about things you can't control everything will work out for you in the end

-Bye, and stay miraculous JJ

707 words