Chicken

"Okay," said Marinette accidentally dropping her bag and Tikki flew out.

"Marinette you have to be more careful," said Tikki angrily.

"What is that thing?" asked Ivan and Mylene.

"Oh right, umm," said Marinette not knowing how to cover.

"Okay, Mari you're not getting out of this so I'm telling them Marinette is Ladybug and this is her kwami Tikki," said Alya super fast before Marinette could yell at her.

"ALYA, WHY DID YOU DO THAT. YOU CAN'T JUST TELL THEM ALL OF MY SECRETS SO SHUT UP," yelled Marinette at Alya.

"Geez calm down Mari," said Tikki flying in front of Marinette's face.

"I am calm Tikki," snapped Marinette anger boiling inside her skin.

"Calm down princess," said Adrien grabbing Marinette by the waist and pulling her into him.

"Ugh shut up pretty boy," snapped Marinette.

"Okay well let's start the game of chicken how about that," said Adrien.

"Sure," said Marinette walking to the ocean.

"Marinette is Ladybug that is so cool," exclaimed Lila enthusiastically.

"I thought that she was Ladybug a little bit when I met her, I mean she looks exactly like her," said Tali.

"Yeah, well let's go play chicken," said Ivan.

"Yeah, let's hurry up before Marinette kicks our asses," said Ryan and everyone agreed.

They all went to the ocean and got ready to start their game of chicken.

"On three start," said Luka.

"One," said Lila.

"Two," said Rose.

"Three," said Juleka.

Everyone rushed forward and started trying to knock others into the water. Marinette grabbed Alya and shoved her into the water backward off of Nino's shoulders making her scream. Rose grabbed Marinette's shoulders and tried to push her but Marinette grabbed her elbow first and yanked her off of Juleka. Alix pushed Chloe off of Nathaniel and yanked Sabrina off of Max's shoulders. Tali pushed Mylene off of Ivan's shoulders while she kicked Lila off of Luka's shoulders knocking the wind out of her.

Only Marinette/Adrien, Alix/Kim, and Tali/Ryan are the people left are starting to fight each other. Marinette and Alix both grabbed one of Tali's arms and yanked her back into the water.

"Hey not fair I didn't know that tag-teaming was allowed," said Tali after she resurfaced in the water.

"All's fair in chicken and truth or dare," said Alya smirking at Tali.

"Go Adrienette, go Adrienette, go Adrienette," chanted Nino, Alya, Rose, Juleka, Tali, and Ryan.

Meanwhile, Chloe, Nathaniel, Sabrina, Max, Lila, and Luka were chanting, "Go (whatever the heck their ship name would be), Go Kimlix, Go Kimlix."

Marinette then pulled on Alix's arm and she fell forward face-first into the water. Adrien then threw Marinette off of his shoulders and into the water.

"What did you just do Agreste?" asked Juleka slightly scared.

"Adrien" whined Marinette when her head popped up and she kicked his shins in the water and punched his arm.

"Well I think that it's time for truth or dare, then it's time for skinny dipping for the boys," said Alya smirking at the boys.

"Ugh I was hoping that you would forget about that little bet we made," said Nino frowning as they all made their way out of the ocean.