Chapter 2. Harry.

Chapter 2.

Harry's POV 

I never expected that I would become the kid everyone knew in high school. I didn’t think that I would be the one everyone looked out for. But I was, and I enjoyed it, it was better than not being noticed at all.

“See you at lunch mate.” Lou said as he patted my back, and then all 8 of us went our separate ways.

Louis was the funny one, he always knew how to make us laugh, he wasn’t as bad as the rest of us, but he was the one I was closest too, and you never want to get him on his bad side, his chestnut hair with the little fringe, and his blue eyes didn’t pose a threat, but he can be ‘bitchy’ at times.

Niall was the ‘smallest’ one of the group. He was cool, but he wasn’t really he intimidating one. He did come up with kickass plans and pranks, and he did usually scare off people with his excessive swearing.

Liam kept us in check. If something was going a little to far, he was always there to stop us. He had the ‘surfer boy’ look, he was also the head player for our football team. He always bailed us out of detention with his sweet charm, and he was the strongest one of the group. You never want to be caught in a fight with him.

Zayn was the second worst compared to me. Zayn didn’t take any bullshit. He gave off the bad boy type, he wore the leather jackets, he smoked, he slept around, he never did his homework, and if you were in his way, he would the person to punch you, rather than asking nicely. All the girls loved Zayn’s image, he was strong, athletic, and he had no limits. But he did have another side. He was also what I would call ‘two hearted’. Meaning that he did have his moments. He was in love with art, and he never hurts his friends, he could be the nicest person in the world at one minute, but then a total jackass the next. If I weren’t around, he would be the leader of the school.

Kat was the definition of ‘good girl gone bad’. Before she high school she was the geeky one, but fast forward 4 years, she had more tattoos then anyone in the school, she had multiple piercings, her hair was a dark raven black, and she was the strongest girl in the school, despite her small figure. She was the shortest in the group, and she was also the smartest.

Brianna was the trendsetter. She set the trends for our school. Every guy wanted her, every girl wanted to be her, she always looked like a million bucks, and she was an amazing dancer. She was also one of the girls you didn’t want to mess with. Her dad was a former wrestler, and her mom is a multi-millionaire.

Alicia was hot. She was the most powerful girl in this school, she was the typical girl, stick straight blonde hair, perfect body, and she was a total bitch. She was the leader of this school, but now we share that spot. She was off limits though, because she is my girlfriend. He started dating back in grade 10, and we were in our final year.

Scarlett and I used to be best friends actually, we were friends since we were 3 when we bumped into each other on the marry-go-round, we both wanted the blue horse, she always loved blue, I guess that explained her hair colour. Well anyways, we used to be best friends until we started high school, that’s when I had a choice, to either stick with my friend, or be faced with instant popularity, apparently I was considered ‘hot’ but hanging out with Scar was a big no-no.

I of course chose popularity. And here I am today. It’s been 4 years since that day wen I told Scarlett to get lost, did I regret it? Maybe. But would I go back and change it? Fuck no.

Alicia always had it out for her, she felt as if Scar was a threat to our relationship, which she wasn’t I wasn’t interested in blue haired freaks. But despite that, Alicia still made it her mission to make everyone hate Scarlett, and what Alicia wants, she gets. She turned everyone against her, and Scarlett was the joke of the school. She’d often look at me here and there with absolute disgust and hatred, but that hardly ever bothered me.

I was on top, and I wouldn’t trade it for the world.

*******************************************

A/N- looking back at this chapter now, I’m not proud of it. It actually sucks. One day in the future I’ll fix it, if you're a new reader, keep reading. I promise you it'll be just what you're looking for. These first few chapters were written MONTHS ago, and I feel that since then, i've improved a lot in my writing.  So keep reading, you wont be disappointed. The chapters in this book are going to be long, about 10 pages per chapter. And this book does contain abuse, self-harm, and I do take 2 weeks for new updates. If that’s not your style, don’t keep reading. Any suggestions are welcome, and any questions you have can be asked here : http://ask.fm/xxsheeranuniverse

Peace, Love, and Blue balls.

~SheeranUniverse (April, 21st, 2013)