Let The Walls Breakdown pt. 1

kay since many of you are asking for it. Here u gow! Its not done yet.. anyways, enjoi :)

----------------------------------------

Three months passed. It seems like yesterday I was freaking out on the stage with the ATL. I wonder how are they? Are they still living good? Is Alex ok- well, forget about that. Painful memories will flood back if I recall what happend. How wasted and foolish I look back there. Just like what they say, move on and let go of the horrible pass. Cause the future will bring me far from my past.

" Cherish, you're day dreaming again"

" crap- I was?" I looked around to see Beatrice

" yeah you are"  she sat on my bed beside me " you know what, ever since you got here, you started day dreaming"

I sighed " let me be. I always have nightmares"

" what's your nightmare about?"

" well.. last night. You were in my dream, I hugged my pillow tightly and prayed to God"

" why?"

" I told Him that, Lord, please help me. There's a monster in my dream"

" fuck you!" Beatrice threw a pillow at me as I laughed. 

" hey you're not pissed off are you?" I giggled

" of course not" she smiled as she stood up and walked out of the room " why should I be? Its nothing personal, anyway"

Nothing Personal. Reminds me of an album.. and didnt Kara said that they will be touring in this state performing all the songs in there album Nothing Personal tomorrow? Yep, still got that message on my phone. Even though I'm far away from her, I've never failed to stay intouch.

I went around the living room. Leah was sitting on the couch, talking to Jack on the phone. I sat beside her while she's chatting with him. So happy that my plan worked out, it made her happy. That's all I want. Leah was busy laughing untill her eyes landed on me.

" what?" she whispered

" we still havent got dinner"

" oh yeah right!" she went back to Jack " Jack, I'm gonna hung up. Kay, bye.. love you too!"

" want me to cook it?" I asked as she hung up the phone

" no! seriously Cherish, you wont get to cook anything"

" but it's not fair!" its ever since the popcorn burned from the microwave. And from that day on, they didnt let me cook anything.

" pfft please Cherish. We almost died because of that popcorn" Beatrice snapped

" dont be so exagerated! Its only a fucking popcorn!"

" guys that's enough!" Leah yelled " you know what Cherish, you never chahged"

I smirked " guess I never did. Its like living with them will change my personality, but no"

" yeah I was expecting it to change" she mumbled

" I'm sorry but.. what?"

" nothing" she shook her head.

This is a fresh new start. No boys, no tears and my eyes have already recovered. So no, I wanna live my life in a new perpective. From now on, I'm gonna be single but happy. Like Beatrice, she never have a boyfriend. But she's happy with it and got less problem. That's why I'm gonna be myself, the warfreak and bitchy Cherish Jones.

After dinner I went to my room, its like there's something missing. I took all of my stuffs out of my drawer and cabinet. Including under my bed, but still cant find it. I dashed downstairs and looked under the couch. Its not there, but I must not give up.