3

Song: Timeflies Tuesday- We found love

Finley Crosby

"Finley I want you to meet somebody"

I look up and see Auston smiling at me. He takes my hand and leads me to a group of guys. "Finley this is Andreas Johnson and this is Mitch the snitch" "hey I'm not a snitch!" Mitch interrupts " and you already know Kasperi and Joseph" He then starts chatting with Kasperi about tonights game. "Hey" Johnson says first smiling at me. "Hi" I greet him back. After that my eyes met with Mitches.

Now blur the rest out or else me and you are hopeless...

"Hi" I said looking into his eyes. I can feel myself blushing. "Hey" he said smiling and oh god he had gorgeous smile. Omg get yourself back together girl. It felt like everything around us faded away. "So you play for the Leafs too?" I askesd. Stupid question.. "yeah, how come you never heard of me? I'm one of Austons closest friends."

Asking "you ever heard of me?"

"Oh, I have heard about you but never met or saw you before" I blurt out. "Well now you have officially seen THE Mitch Marner" he said proudly. I chuckled at his comment and nodded slightly. Before we can continue our conversation any further Sidney comes with our drinks. "There you go, I'm going to catch up with my friends, tell me if you need anything" "okay" I say taking my beer. "Holy shit, was that Sidney Crosby?? Wait.. are you dating him??" he asks in shock. I almost choke in my beer. "Oh god no! I'm his sister." I laugh. "Finley Crosby." I introduced myself. "Mitch Marner."

We found love, we found love...

Next morning I see Auston and Sidney playing NHL. Auston practically lives here.. "Where is William?" I ask plopping on the couch next to Sidney with my cup of coffee. "He went to see his brother and parents. He said he'll be back tomorrow." Auston said without breaking eyecontact with my tv. Yes I bought it. "I may not win you in real life but I will beat you in this game." Auston says seriously to Sidney. He just chuckles at Austons comment. " Oh hey Sid, did I mention to you that one of Austons teammates thought that we're dating" I say laughing. "Wait who?" Auston asks before Sidney could answer me. "Marner, or Mitch the snitch as you call him." I say trying to hide my smile.

Flashback
Me and Mitch chatted a little while just getting to know eachother a little better. I noticed myself humming the song that was playing on the radio.

"I really liked that song" I said after the song ended. "Too bad I don't know the name of it." I said sadly. Mitch turns around "Excuse me" he says to the bartender, "can you tell me what song was just playing? This pretty lady would like to know that" he says. He called me pretty.. "Sure it's We found love by Timeflies Tuesday." Mitch writes it down and hands me the paper. I put it in my pocket and we continue our night with others.
Flashback over

"Well, about you and Marner" Auston starts, smirking. "Auston no.." I groan. He always does that if I meet a guy. Same happened with William too "You seemed to hit of really well" he finishes his sentence. Now both of them are looking at me. "Well yeah, he was nice, We became friends I guess." I say blushing. "Oh does Finley Brooke Crosby happen to have a crush for Mitch Marner" Sidney teases. "No! We are just friends okay?" I say a little annoyed."Yeah yeah, well I gotta go to morning practice, see ya later" Auston says getting up from the couch.

"What do you say if we go out for breakfast and then shopping or just walking around the city?" I suggests taking another sip of my- now almost cold coffee. "That sound perfect, sibling time is much needed." Sid smiles. "Okay give me 20 minutes to get ready" and with that I headed to my room.

A/N
I don't know if anyone is even reading this book but yeah.. hope you like it:)