10.

Finley Crosby

"Ugh, what a bitch." I say downing another drink while claring to the direction of Mitch and his high school sweetheart. "Yeah tell me about it" Auston starts "but you should slow down with the drinks." He was right, I had drank many drinks tonight already.  But I couldn't help it, I can't stand watching some girl flirting with my boyfriend. Normally I don't even like drinking. "One more drink" I say and turn around to order. "Um, I'll take large beer and a shot of tequila" "Leave the tequila shot away." Auston says behind my back. "What, I don't wanna carry both of you and Amelia home." He says fustrated.

We actually saw William and Kasperi Kapanen too but they didn't stay long. All four of us  just stared at Mitch and that bitch. Hah, that rhymed. Okay I need to stop drinking before I'm too drunk. "Why don't you just go there and get your man?" Kasperi asks.  I can't I'm too shy for that" "Well what if me and Kasperi go over there and distract them? Would that be alright?" Willie asks. I smile a little. I have amazing friends. "Yeah, at least then I'll know there's not only the two of them."

If I didn't cry because of the fact that my boyfriend was talking with a girl who obviously is in love with him, then the fact that our song started playing did it. I ran out of the club to the street, Auston near behind. "Hey, come here" Auston says wrapping his muscular arms around me.

He was my all time bestfriend. Eventhough Amelia and I are close it ain't nothing like mine and Austons closeness. "Nothing has happened, that's only his ex, you saw how he didn't wanna leave you" "did you even saw her!? She was fucking gorgeous! I am never going to look as good as her, how could I ever beat that?" I say now sobbing into his chest. "Fin, don't say that. You know that isn't true." Auston says hugging me. "Yes, it is, I'm just this ugly girl like everyone says, how would I beat a girl like that? With my brown hair and brown eyes?" "By being the most gorgeous girl a guy could ever ask for" I hear a familiar voice say behind me. I let go of Auston and turn around to face Mitch. He is looking at me with broken look. "Finley, what me and Stephanie (no hate on her it's only a story♡)  had, that's in the past, I don't like her like that. I'm sorry I screw up our night. I really am" 'you better be, I'm not afraid to beat your ass up if you don't treat her well" Auston defends me. "It's fine" I say, shivering from the cold. "Come here" Mitch says taking of his jacket. I put it on and hug him. "I'll go find Amelia" Auston pats Mitch on the shoulder. "And for your information, no it's not fine, I don't wanna see you crying 'cause of me." I give him a kiss. The kiss is sweet and full of sorry and forgiveness. "Do you wanna go home and watch movies while cuddling?" He asks putting his arm around my waist. "I would love that"

After we were at my apartment I texted Auston saying that we are home.

We are at my place❤

Okay, so everything is alright now?

Yep, thanks for being there for me

That's my job❤